Frank's Empty Bottle Vodka NO DIALOGUE, Kat's Storyline v0.7.7

This forum is for posting any bugs you find with the House Party game. Please do not ask for help with the game in this forum. Use the main House Party forum for that. Only post things that you feel are a problem with the programming or the game not doing what it is supposed to. Each bug listed in this forum will be treated like a ticket and will be marked when it is fixed or resolved.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

ckwhateverlorr

Frank's Empty Bottle Vodka NO DIALOGUE, Kat's Storyline v0.7.7

Postby ckwhateverlorr » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:17 am

Apparently even you inspected the vodka, you don't get a dialogue about taking the empty vodka bottle from Frank, if possible, would like you to include it in the fix for next patch.

CHEERS DEV :D
Last edited by ckwhateverlorr on Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dick Justice

Re: Frank's Empty Bottle Vodka NO DIALOGUE, Kat's Storyline v0.7.7

Postby Dick Justice » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:31 pm

ckwhateverlorr wrote:Apparently even you inspected the vodka, you don't get a dialogue about taking the empty vodka bottle from Frank, if possible, would like you to include it in the fix for next patch.

CHEERS DEV :D

Need information about your pc before they can help check here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1527
Btw ı have no problem about that dialog line in patch 0.7.7 for empty vodka bottle did you make any changes on game files or something?

guettakon

Postby guettakon » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:36 pm

I can't get the bottle either. I have done every other mission but the cell phone coverage for Katherine.

I got Frank's trust, I inspect the bottle, then talk to Frank and the option just does not appear. I am not able to pick it up when Frank and Patrick fight either.

Gamer1215

Postby Gamer1215 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:09 am

It did that to me too. I had to go into command and type player item vodka add. I did test it and found that at the beginning of a new game if you inspect it you get the option after talking to Frank. Seems like if you don’t do it at the beginning you risk it not popping up. Hope they fix it, but at least command option works as workaround.

SirCarcass

Postby SirCarcass » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:08 pm

Something breaks that dialogue at some point in the game. It works if you do it towards the beginning of starting a story, so I'd recommend doing it immediately on a new game just in case you decide to go after Katherine, until they can fix it for good.

Return to “House Party Bug/Issue Reports”