Frank/Patrick brawl goes the distance

This forum is for posting any bugs you find with the House Party game. Please do not ask for help with the game in this forum. Use the main House Party forum for that. Only post things that you feel are a problem with the programming or the game not doing what it is supposed to. Each bug listed in this forum will be treated like a ticket and will be marked when it is fixed or resolved.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

gottaluv69s

Frank/Patrick brawl goes the distance

Postby gottaluv69s » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:31 am

There may be a pathing issue if patrick is standing at the top part of the stairs at the top of the landing and frank is sent after him to fight. Because Frank can't beat down Patrick the brawl goes on and on without resolution as far as i can tell. At least Patrick is safe on the high ground :D

The two take swings at each other but don't connect and the character's can't be interacted with. I suggest putting a timer on Frank's Agro when it comes to Patrick. Give this man a chance.

I grabbed a screen grab here https://imgur.com/a/rYhN1. Sorry about the hand in the way of frank's face. Dude just needed a b slap.

Return to “House Party Bug/Issue Reports”