Frame rate Issue

This forum is for posting any bugs you find with the House Party game. Please do not ask for help with the game in this forum. Use the main House Party forum for that. Only post things that you feel are a problem with the programming or the game not doing what it is supposed to. Each bug listed in this forum will be treated like a ticket and will be marked when it is fixed or resolved.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

WeizenPacoV2

Frame rate Issue

Postby WeizenPacoV2 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:54 am

So, since Steam got the new Patch (I may be a bit behind, not really active on pc gaming and rarely patching anything pc related) I get 20 fps max, even on the lowest settings. Is there a workaround I can use? Even my heavily modded skyrim runs smooth at around 45 fps... so my pc should be able to handle this game, yet when i dont move I have 20 fps and when I move I drop to 8 fps or even lower...

ttant

Re: Frame rate Issue

Postby ttant » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:21 am

:arrow: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1527
:arrow: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1489

Read them, answer the questions asked in those topics, then we can help. So far, we can only guess what the issue can be.

erasmus

Postby erasmus » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:24 pm

WeizenPacoV2 wrote:So, since Steam got the new Patch (I may be a bit behind, not really active on pc gaming and rarely patching anything pc related) I get 20 fps max, even on the lowest settings. Is there a workaround I can use? Even my heavily modded skyrim runs smooth at around 45 fps... so my pc should be able to handle this game, yet when i dont move I have 20 fps and when I move I drop to 8 fps or even lower...

Most notably check viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1527&p=4720#p4720 as ttant called out. I just updated it with some troubleshooting info regarding frame rates and "jumpy" mouse look issues that I recently updated on our Steam forums.

WeizenPacoV2

Postby WeizenPacoV2 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:51 pm

ttant wrote::arrow: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1527

Read them, answer the questions asked in those topics, then we can help. So far, we can only guess what the issue can be.

So I tried the nvidia control panel thing, but I dont have House Party as an option there. I found some of my other Steam games, but there are a few missing, so i cant do that. Or is there a way I can like manually browse all my programmes to add some or is there something im missing?

ttant

Postby ttant » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:17 am

There is, but you still haven't provided your hardware configuration.

erasmus

Postby erasmus » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:03 pm

WeizenPacoV2 wrote:
ttant wrote::arrow: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1527

So I tried the nvidia control panel thing, but I dont have House Party as an option there. I found some of my other Steam games, but there are a few missing, so i cant do that. Or is there a way I can like manually browse all my programmes to add some or is there something im missing?

That part of the interface should look like this, with the "Browse" function pointed out via a red line: https://imgur.com/a/RvMjS

And as ttant pointed out, please provide your hardware specs, thanks.

Return to “House Party Bug/Issue Reports”