[0.9.2] Issue with interrupting Ashley/Patrick famility time with Madison beating Patrcik

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
peter980

[0.9.2] Issue with interrupting Ashley/Patrick famility time with Madison beating Patrcik

What I noticed if you use this way to get Ashley to talk, that what can happen sometimes is that Talk option will not work with Ashley. This can happen after the fight, immediately, when talk option get available for Ashley, after she runs out, or later after you already talked with Ashley and proceeded with other things.

What I see is that FamilyTime=2 gets set, when bug happens.

Usually what fixes it is Patrick getting near Ashley, which triggers rest of family interactions.

But sometimes it stays bugged. I think this is the case, in which you already talked with Ashley after the fight, before FamilyTime=2 sets in.

Since Patrick/Madison fight sets FamilyTime=0, I think FamilyTime=2 should never be set in that case, to prevent this issue.