Is There Any Way Of Telling Which Natty Is Which?

General discussion of the House Party CSC, or get help making your own story.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
MajorDong

Is There Any Way Of Telling Which Natty Is Which?

I don't suppose anybody has a list that clarifies the start location of all the various numbered Natty bottles in the CSC? My memory is that the game originally had 8 Nattys scattered around the house, while the ones in the liquor cabinet were later editions. So I'd hazard a guess that Natty Lite 1-8 are the scattered Nattys, and the remainder are the ones in the liquor cabinet. But if anyone can offer further clarity on which one's which, it's be much appreciated.

Failing that, I don't suppose there's any console command that can give you a hud overlay or something that tells you the proper name of the object you've got your crosshairs on?
peter980

Re: Is There Any Way Of Telling Which Natty Is Which?

Wouldn't inspecting natty lites give you a log entry in debug log (F5) that will help you trace which natty lite is which?

The first 6 are scattered around the house, and the last 8 are in the booze cabinet.
MajorDong

peter980 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:05 am Wouldn't inspecting natty lites give you a log entry in debug log (F5) that will help you trace which natty lite is which?

The first 6 are scattered around the house, and the last 8 are in the booze cabinet.
F5. Got it. I'll try that.
MajorDong

MajorDong wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:31 am F5. Got it. I'll try that.
Yeah, it works as a direct solution to my question about the Nattys. But it'd still be really useful to have some sort of query command, or a debug HUD system, ect. that can tell you what item your currantly looking at with your crosshairs.

My latest challenge is trying to figure out the names of the clothes baskets. The CSC has 3 listed clothes baskets, but there are 4 in-game: 2 in the master bathroom, 1 in the other bathroom, 1 in the laundry room closet. So I'm trying to figure out which is the odd one out, and whether it's listed somewhere in the CSC under a more obscure name.
chimneyfish

MajorDong wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:02 am My latest challenge is trying to figure out the names of the clothes baskets. The CSC has 3 listed clothes baskets, but there are 4 in-game: 2 in the master bathroom, 1 in the other bathroom, 1 in the laundry room closet. So I'm trying to figure out which is the odd one out, and whether it's listed somewhere in the CSC under a more obscure name.
The 4th clothes basket (one of the two in the master bathroom) isn't interactable.
eekdon

MajorDong wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:02 am
MajorDong wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:31 am F5. Got it. I'll try that.
Yeah, it works as a direct solution to my question about the Nattys. But it'd still be really useful to have some sort of query command, or a debug HUD system, ect. that can tell you what item your currantly looking at with your crosshairs.
Interesting...that could tie into some debug/bug reporting ideas I've been floating around. I'll note it down, thanks.