(0.13.3) Military Precision

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Gamer12141

(0.13.3) Military Precision

After Military Precision, once you have completed filming Madison and Patrick and head for intimate time with Ashley she asks you to play voicemail on Madison’s phone. While I was able to complete, it was difficult as when you go to select the phone your items are shown at bottom of screen with most of the items covered up and not showing on screen, except for the very top. Some items not showing at all.

Also, the other thing I noticed in a long playthrough that has nothing to do with this is, but just wanted to mention, is that sometimes when the characters dance in the game their boobs don’t move realistically. They sway too far to right or left. Again only occasionally.
eekdon

Re: (0.13.3) Military Precision

Hey there thanks for the feedback! Yeah the display of inventory items can get a bit...wonky if the item ends up being close to certain barriers or if the player camera is angled downwards in certain poses/situations. It's something we'll look into as time goes on. Same thing with the breast jiggle mechanics.
Gamer12141

Thanks, been playing this game a ton since the weekend and so far those are really the only things I noticed. Really enjoying the new update overall and having fun with the achievements.
eekdon

Glad to hear you're enjoying it :)
Gamer12141

Hey Erasmus, one thing since making the upgrade ignore the breast jiggle swaying too far to right or left comment as since I got a better graphics card I realized that effect was caused by severe lagging, mixed with game trying to speed up. Since upgrading I don’t notice that issue. Totally blown away by how much a difference it made and how much more amazing the game looks all around. It is like day and night, but the camera angle in regards to items not showing properly holds true.
erasmus wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:51 pm Hey there thanks for the feedback! Yeah the display of inventory items can get a bit...wonky if the item ends up being close to certain barriers or if the player camera is angled downwards in certain poses/situations. It's something we'll look into as time goes on. Same thing with the breast jiggle mechanics.
masterspanker

What I noticed was, if you do this quest right after you started Vicky's questline, you wont be able to play the voicemail at all. Because... you know.. it all ends way too quickly.