[0.9.2] Chanracters sometimes teleporting between floors on loading save game

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
peter980

[0.9.2] Chanracters sometimes teleporting between floors on loading save game

I think I already raised this issue for 0.8.8/0.8.7, before the forums purge.

But I think it is now more common with 0.9.2.

While before, most often what happened was if dance room is crowded, that some character will appear on load in master bedroom bathroom or closed.

But now, I find it happening in other places. Like Frank teleporting into the closet in Ashley room (only saveable by warpto command :D ).

Or getting Katherine teleported from Brittney room to Kitchen, and vice verse, or Ashley from her room to downstairs. Even got Stephanie appear in bedroom once.
eekdon

Re: [0.9.2] Chanracters sometimes teleporting between floors on loading save game

Yep got this one noted down too, thank you!
ttant

Re: [0.9.2] Chanracters sometimes teleporting between floors on loading save game

In older game version, loading a savegame make people spawn randomly instead of the place they were when the savegame was created.
I guess this issue is still present.
peter980

Note that this is not truly radom.

It looks to be same X/Y axis, with Z axis moving to different floor (up or down).
eekdon

Yep just saw it myself. Thought we had it weeded out. Character clipping issues (related but not always the cause) seem especially problematic on lower graphics settings, and mid/post-combat saving seems...risky.

I just had Patrick knocked onto the gutter/roof. Lovely.