[0.9.2] Can undress Ashley during Change of Heath reward

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
peter980

[0.9.2] Can undress Ashley during Change of Heath reward

If you complete Change of Heath quest and chose BJ reward, you will be able to strip Ashley.

Is this intended? Or was this reserved for other paths with Ashley?

She does get clothed afterwards.
peter980

Re: [0.9.2] Can undress Ashley during Change of Heath reward

Note that this also means that some of the actions are masked. You will not be able to chose "faster" option, due to undressing actions taking its place.

If intended, maybe faster/slower options should be retired from the game. For example, Amy is missing them already.
ttant

As far as I know, slower and faster option do nothing. They may eventually fill your orgasm bar faster and slower but i'm not even sure it did.
peter980

They actually do affect speed or orgasm, by increasing animation speed.

But on the other hand, they take valuable space on action wheel.

0.9.2 added a lot of new actions to Ashley, and its kinda tricky to show all needed based on scenario played on screen.

For example, new BJ for Ashley now has Inspect, Talk, Top Off and Bottom Off, at startup.

And then, after start Bottom Off, Talk, Slower, Top Off. The Inspect was removed, by the script. But Faster is not there, due to UI not supporting showing 5 total of actions.

If having new clothing options was added by design, then faster/slower should probably be made obsolete, similar to how it was done for Amy for her part of the story.

Alternatively, Eek can look into ways how to show more then 4 actions.

Interestingly, I''m not sure what was criteria that made Faster action the one that got hidden by engine, instead of for example Talk.
eekdon

Probably an issue with story criteria and setting up available radial menu options.
eekdon

peter980 wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:33 pm If you complete Change of Heath quest and chose BJ reward, you will be able to strip Ashley.

Is this intended? Or was this reserved for other paths with Ashley?

She does get clothed afterwards.
What did you mean by "strip" her? To my knowledge yes you can take her top off, and from what I remember she does not react positively. I've had this in the QA queue for some time, we just need to get around to addressing it.

As for faster/slower, not all characters will have those. Some characters don't want to be guided by the player (like in real life, some people don't want a hand on their head), and others do. As far personality discrepancies go in this regard, we can review them at a later time.
peter980

To, clarify. "Tops off" and "bottoms off" actions are available for BJ reward scene. I think "take panties" also, if you have some condition met.

Due to that, it is impossible to show faster/slower actions in control wheel, or you get just one of them shown.

Anyway, I do not know, if this is 0.9.2 new feature, or a bug.