[0.9.0] Something broke the quest

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Wontonsoup

[0.9.0] Something broke the quest

After you get invited into Ashley's bedroom for your reward, her top comes undone but then gets stuck around her waist which doesn't disappear after she's gotten dressed again, then after listening to the voicemail her orgasm meter doesn't move. Once i've slept with Ashley, the only option for Derek and Madison is 'Inspect' and if i try to talk to Vickie no dialogue comes up at all.
qawas

Re: [0.9.0] Something broke the quest

same problem, where the only difference is, that i cant interact with ashley in any way, derek is stuck on saying that madison should come out of the bathroom for some reason.

EDIT: Vickie is also completely broken.
Wontonsoup

qawas wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:06 pm same problem, where the only difference is, that i cant interact with ashley in any way, derek is stuck on saying that madison should come out of the bathroom for some reason.

EDIT: Vickie is also completely broken.
Same happens here too, i can sleep with ashley a second time but after that she breaks and can't interact with her anymore, madison will either stay in the bathroom cowering naked or actually be dressed but keeps running everywhere, derek never gets dressed properly he only puts on his underwear and shirt
Lola24

I can take Ashley shoes off(crouch) and after fuck her.But Vickie vixen is broken(interaction)And another big bug is after Dereck and Madison fuck,you can no longer ask Dereck about the gay thing with frank,so you cant get the condom from frank if you didnt get it before they fuck.Dereck is stuck on a new dialog line. so far 0.9.0 is breaking the game.
eekdon

Alright, thanks everyone. We've got all this recorded and logged, and caught it in our own internal testing as well. We'll continue working on polishing the new content; keep it coming! :)
Shivi

Vickie doesn’t seem to be broken anymore but Madison and Derek are still both unable to be interacted with other than inspect. When you go to receive the reward from Ashley I found that you can’t do 69 or she glitches laying flat on the floor and you cannot interact with her after that.
eekdon

Just to be sure, are we all running 0.9.3 here at this point? Combining 0.9.3's game client with any story version other than the one meant for 0.9.3 is going to cause problems.

That being said, we are aware of the "Inspect-only" bug with Derek and Madison and some of the intimacy issues with the spare room and/or Ashley in 0.9.3. We'll do our best to resolve them as soon as we can!
houseparty1

Hey,

Same thing guys..
I'm running 0.9.3 and I also have to deal with this bug :(
I just can inspect Derek and Madison. So that bug blocks my story and I can't get further now.

I still can interact with Ashley btw.

Hopefully this bug will be fixed in the next update asap.
dctshane

Hey i'm running 0.9.6 and I also have the same issue.
Both Madison and Dereck only have the option to inspect.
eekdon

dctshane wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:45 pm Hey i'm running 0.9.6 and I also have the same issue.
Both Madison and Dereck only have the option to inspect.
Hey there, we're aware of the issue and will work on it as soon as we can. In the meantime you can fix it with the console (` or ~ key opens the console, or ö on some non-US keyboards) by using the following command: values player NoTalkDerek equals 0

Hit Enter, this should address the problem.