[0.8.8] Looking at Stephanie Causes Crash

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Turranas

[0.8.8] Looking at Stephanie Causes Crash

For some reason spending more than a few seconds looking at Stephanie causes the game to lock up, it just stalls forever. I can still take actions in the game and hear the audio, but the graphics are completely locked. After a few minutes of doing this the game inevitably crashes.

My specs are:

Core i7-4960X (3.6GHz 6 core)
32GB RAM
Nvidia Geforce GTX 880M video card (8GB)
Windows 10 Pro x64

Windows is up to date as is the GPU driver. Crash logs attached.
Attachments
Crash_2018-03-10_081834.7z
(35.9 KiB) Downloaded 282 times
eekdon

Re: [0.8.8] Looking at Stephanie Causes Crash

That's odd. Can you replicate this (cause the issue to occur again) and then get me a copy of your output_log file? You can find this file here:

C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME HERE\AppData\LocalLow\Eek\House Party

Additionally, please open your Start Menu, type "dxdiag.exe", and hit Enter/Return. Allow the DirectX diagnostic window to open/load, and then click the "Save All Information" button at the bottom. Also provide a copy of this file. If you don't want to post information regarding your PC here you can e-mail me the two files I've requested to erasmus[at]eekllc.com.
Turranas

I've emailed you the files Erasmus.
eekdon

Turranas wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:11 pm I've emailed you the files Erasmus.
Hey sorry for the delay, super busy getting ready for our next release. Going to look at them now. Will reply directly to your e-mail.