[0.8.8] Starting Blowjob Animation while clothed breaks the game

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Notsurewhyyy

[0.8.8] Starting Blowjob Animation while clothed breaks the game

I made this mistake once and had to actually restart from my last save. If you ask Ashley or Madison for a blowjob, but forget to take your clothes off first, they go into the animation in a loop, and you can't get out of it without console commands, if the console commands work (sometimes they don't). You also can't pull up your inventory or clothing menu, so the only other fix is to reload the save.
eekdon

Re: [0.8.8] Starting Blowjob Animation while clothed breaks the game

Notsurewhyyy wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:02 am I made this mistake once and had to actually restart from my last save. If you ask Ashley or Madison for a blowjob, but forget to take your clothes off first, they go into the animation in a loop, and you can't get out of it without console commands, if the console commands work (sometimes they don't). You also can't pull up your inventory or clothing menu, so the only other fix is to reload the save.
Which animation do they loop through? If you ask them while fully clothed the intent is just for you to hit the 'p' button, which initializes the intimacy act and when that is over player control and the NPC go back to normal. Need more details on how this breaks the game. Thanks!