[0.9.0] the changesize console command

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Machamp623

[0.9.0] the changesize console command

the instructions for the ChangeSize console command seem to be either wrong or unclear
the instructions seem to say that setting a value above 1.00 (for example like 1.50) will increase the size of the target and a value under 1.00 (for example 0.50) will decrease it, that dosen't seem to be the case, at least when used on characters. any value will always increase a characters size by what ever value you enter. 0.10 will increase a charater by 10% and 1.50 will increase a characters size by 150% percent.
so i cant shrink characters, and im not sure if that a fault of the game or if i dont understand how the system for ChangeSize works.
cesidio

Re: [0.9.0] the changesize console command

Wow there is customization already in the next build!
cruizeez95

Agreed, I don't think it's working how it's supposed to. At least the shrinking part.

Is it possible to shrink yourself down? I tried doing it earlier and the game kinda spazzed out on me lol.
eekdon

This was likely one of the things I fixed over the weekend. Typing in 0.5 in our dev build does indeed shrink the target at this time. I was being stupid and made the function additive instead of multiplicative :oops:
eekdon

Oh and until the next release, try putting in a - to your number. Should do what you want it to at that point.