Characters seem to forget what they're supposed to do

This forum is for posting any bugs you find with the House Party game. Please do not ask for help with the game in this forum. Use the main House Party forum for that. Only post things that you feel are a problem with the programming or the game not doing what it is supposed to. Each bug listed in this forum will be treated like a ticket and will be marked when it is fixed or resolved.

Moderator: ttant

bronzedark

Characters seem to forget what they're supposed to do

Postby bronzedark » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:56 am

I seem to have trouble with Katherine and Ashley during quests when I reach the part where they are supposed to go somewhere. Ashley forgets that she's supposed to walk up the laundry room while Katherine forgets to walk up to the spare room for Rachel's quest. Either they become stuck or they just go back to where they came from and the option for the quest disappears. It's pretty frustrating I dont know what to do

ttant

Re: Characters seem to forget what they're supposed to do

Postby ttant » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:39 pm

Ashley is not supposed to go to the laundry room. only toilet and spare bedroom.

Anyhow, which version are you playing with ?

bronzedark

Re: Characters seem to forget what they're supposed to do

Postby bronzedark » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:24 pm

Yeah I meant Ashley doesn't go to the toilet and spare bedroom, she just stays near the TV on the ground floor near Frank. I think it has to do with saving during the quest where they have to go somewhere. I haven't tested it again but it's my most probably guess. I'm playing the version 0.6.5

Return to “House Party Bug/Issue Reports”