A Couple issues

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
mudkip

A Couple issues

1. Amy sex sounds bug - she continues to make the sounds after you go down on her until you talk to her

2. Spare Room door lock - this isn't really a bug, but the spare room where ashley and amy have sex with you should be lockable, as people tend to walk in a lot.

3. Also not a bug - Add directives for all characters so we can ask them to leave a room when we need them too. The only people who have it really are Derek, Frank, and Madison. A lot of characters are hard to move around cause you cant tell them to. Maybe have directives to guide all characters to all rooms!

4. Getting everyone drunk - also not really a bug, but I suggest that there either be more alcohol (hard liquor) in the cabinet, the natty lites in the cabinet can be picked up, or all the natty lites given to frank can be taken back after you beat him up. I hope you're working on an orgy quest and getting everyone drunk would probably be a part of that.

Also just want to say that this game is completely ridiculous, but I love it. Saw it on Game Grumps and they did a hilarious playthrough. You (Erasmus) should contact them and tell them to keep playing it more with the new updates! They need to finish Amy!!
eekdon

Re: A Couple issues

mudkip wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:57 am 1. Amy sex sounds bug - she continues to make the sounds after you go down on her until you talk to her

2. Spare Room door lock - this isn't really a bug, but the spare room where ashley and amy have sex with you should be lockable, as people tend to walk in a lot.

3. Also not a bug - Add directives for all characters so we can ask them to leave a room when we need them too. The only people who have it really are Derek, Frank, and Madison. A lot of characters are hard to move around cause you cant tell them to. Maybe have directives to guide all characters to all rooms!

4. Getting everyone drunk - also not really a bug, but I suggest that there either be more alcohol (hard liquor) in the cabinet, the natty lites in the cabinet can be picked up, or all the natty lites given to frank can be taken back after you beat him up. I hope you're working on an orgy quest and getting everyone drunk would probably be a part of that.

Also just want to say that this game is completely ridiculous, but I love it. Saw it on Game Grumps and they did a hilarious playthrough. You (Erasmus) should contact them and tell them to keep playing it more with the new updates! They need to finish Amy!!
Hi there! Thanks for the feedback! Sorry for the delay...been a very busy week over here :(

So we are aware of #1 being a problem, and for #2 and #3 we have tickets in our system to allow the player to better perform "crowd control" including more control over door locks and "shoo" dialogues for various NPCs.

For #4 we're planning on adding a few more general opportunities (in some cases separate from existing story content, in other cases not) focused around getting some of the NPCs drunk.

Haha thanks for the support, I'm sure they'll get to the newest update content eventually ;)