Liz stuck in wall. Moveto not working

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Sturok

Liz stuck in wall. Moveto not working

Hello, Liz has been stuck in a wall for a long time. I've reloaded several times since.

I've tried the warpto command, but it only warps me to her instead of her to me.
>LizKatz warpto player . . tried rearranging but to same effect.
also tried unstuck Lizkatz /Liz

It seems the warpto command is broken?
Can someone please tell me a way to fix this?
Thank you
Shatteredhelix

Re: Liz stuck in wall. Moveto not working

Try the V2 consol command:

Code: Select all

unstuck.liz katz
or, if you're so inclined, the V1 command

unstuck "liz Katz"
Since Liz Kats is the only character that has a space in her name, if you're using the V1 console to unstick her, you have to follow the V1 console rules of putting things that have spaces in their names in quotation marks, like "Derek's Shirt" "Natty Lite" "Liz Katz"

The V2 console doesn't have this limitation, so it should be a simple matter of unsticking her by typing the V2 command above.

The quotation marks also apply to the warpto command, so

"Liz Katz" warpto player
should work. Keep in mind that the warpto command disables achievements while the unstuck command does not, if that kind of thing is important to you.
Sturok

Thank you so much for the detailed explanation. fixed issue and now I understand commands better
Appreciate it !
Sturok

I went looking for these v2 console commands and couldn't find them. Do you have a link by chance? thank you