Other Adult Games

Here you can discuss other adult themed games you may have found on the web or are developing.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

cooperdk

Re: Other Adult Games

Postby cooperdk » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:28 pm

ttant wrote:No link to pirated version kidkraz :twisted:

Ehm ... more of these games, including House Party (as far as someone else has said) use Daz content. This is not allowed in games without purchasing their developer stuff, which I doubt any of the adult creators can afford ..?

ttant

Postby ttant » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:34 pm

That's not the issue here.
In my opinion, quality of a program/game should be considerated regardless of the legal or not stuff used to create it.

I have no way to tell if X own a legal copy of Z, but I'm sure that board which links patreon only version for all to see has no authorization to do so.
So if you want to snitch all developers who you think don't have a legal version of the tool (let say X) they use, fine by me, but do it on the X official forum.

TheKekistani

Postby TheKekistani » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:04 pm

So my post got removed? :?
Lol "The one that should not be named!" :lol:

ttant

Postby ttant » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:51 pm

This game is a cracked version of another company, so no, it can't be named here. period. :twisted:

TheKekistani

Postby TheKekistani » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:21 am

The original piece of shit is like 0.1% of the game, it doesent even use the same engine anymore it is all bypassed by hooks and everything has been reskinned along time ago.
But there is no reason to debate it, you guys decide what you want to censor from your forums, i just thought it was an honarable mention, since it shows what a united community can do.
Also you should look to this game for inspiration for your "creation kit" the char and animation creator is super easy to use, and it took me less than 30 mins to make a lady spanking her own ass in it, and i have never ever worked with any form of 3d animation. Amazing again all community made and theese things would be amazing for making your own story in House Party

ttant

Postby ttant » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:25 am

TheKekistani wrote:it doesent even use the same engine anymore it is all bypassed by hooks and everything has been reskinned along time ago.

It that was true, why there is so many takedown action still running against them ?
And check on their official forum, you will see that the main core file a cracked and ripped of from the "original" game.
Even though, i agree, the community adds tons of stuff to it.

Nonetheless, i don't wan't this forum to be taken down just because of highly potential copyright issue. So ALL POSTS pointing to a suspicious site or game will be deleted immediately without warning.

cesidio

Postby cesidio » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:14 pm

BTW why instead of sexvilla 3 they made a multiplayer game? I mean any of their customers asked to play virtual sex with another customer?

ttant

Postby ttant » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:23 am

Because this required much more ressources they can provided.

Playing on your computer required almost no infrastructure on the developers side. Just a website with the download link.
If you want to do a multi server:
- option 1: you do as blizzard does, I mean you provide the server and all other stuff required, this cost a lot.
- option 2 : you do as torrent does: one player handles the server side and others players connects to this one. This costs less, but is a real nightmare to get it works (required a really good internet connexion, and i haven't spoke about security issues)

speedynl

Postby speedynl » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:42 pm

http://www.illusion.jp/preview/playhome/index.php?0804phd

[Illusion] PlayHome, get your dick out and start flapping

Errilhl

Postby Errilhl » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:25 am

New game out (in development): HSS - HighSchool Shenanigans

It's being done via Patreon, and you can find it here: HSS - HighSchool Shenanigans

It's currently very early (Alpha-stage), and the current release is 0.017 (will update on Friday, with a few actually good updates - both a little bit of story and a bit of UI / gameplay refinements).

It's a VN / RPG game, not anime, and it's got a little bit of everything - due to Patreons new rules, it's not actually promoted as incest, but that is completely possible (simple choice when you input the names of the characters you can name yourself).

Follow my Patreon page, and if you feel like it, feel free to support with a couple of $ - every little bit helps :D

Return to “Other Games”