Steam Achievements

The current game in development by Eek! Games. Discuss testing and development, suggestions and ideas that you would like to get back to the developer.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

JakeFromStateFarm

Steam Achievements

Postby JakeFromStateFarm » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:23 am

Not sure if it is possible, but I think it would be a cool idea if some Steam achievements were added within the game.

ttant

Re: Steam Achievements

Postby ttant » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:53 am

It might be possible.

As the game in only distributed on steam, it would required time for only one distribution platform.
Furthermore, some people already express the fact that they don't wan't steam launcher to display when they play this game, so use achievement système might not be such a good idea for them...

To sum up, i don't think this is a priority for now.

JakeFromStateFarm

Postby JakeFromStateFarm » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:21 pm

No problem. Just something that popped in my head. Nothing tied to the adult content, but funny achievements along the lines of knocking out Frank or getting girls to fight. That and Steam allows users to modify what users can see and can be set to private if that worries some people.

panzer.tc

Postby panzer.tc » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:48 pm

I have received two badges with Rachel's pic, and one with Ashley's - not sure what they mean however as I do not follow the whole badge/award/gem thing from Steam.

Teloric

Postby Teloric » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:50 pm

You sure those are badges, and not cards? They're two entirely different things. Not to mention you can sell the cards for actual money on Steam. Not much money, admittedly, but still. I usually sell off my duplicates.

panzer.tc

Postby panzer.tc » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:07 am

I've no idea I have a bunch of them, but haven't paid much attention to them - didn't know they were worth anything. :geek:

erasmus

Postby erasmus » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:45 am

We've got a bunch written out and we've started looking into tying them in, but content and keeping said content from breaking are taking up time at the moment. We haven't forgotten about achievements :)
Erasmus
Quality Assurance and Customer Experience Manager

JakeFromStateFarm

Postby JakeFromStateFarm » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:35 am

Keep doing what you guys do. Best game by far and really enjoying it.

Return to “House Party”