Issues with wrong items adding to inventory with console commands

The current game in development by Eek! Games. Discuss testing and development, suggestions and ideas that you would like to get back to the developer.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

LLLeon2017

Issues with wrong items adding to inventory with console commands

Postby LLLeon2017 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:50 pm

Ok.. I know I am not the only player to run into this problem. Especially with custom stories. I
have had it happen with the Original story and 2 or 3 of the custom stories and I have not been
able to get the inventory to let me remove or delete the wrong item.

Examples of wrong items include:

The chicken and Mayo from fridge, Desk drawers, washing machine, dryer, LawnchairX. when I
tried to remove/delete these items more "wrong items" where added! At one point I ended up
with 3 of the 4 lawnchairs in my inventory.. Each item actually dissappeared from the game
when they popped up as closest match.

These wrong items have happened when trying to add items to inventory that where locked in
the cabnet when the Door Open command would not work and when items where not found in
the game environment during custom game play. IE: One custom game calls for Whiskey, which
is the Whack Spankiel's but the bottle was locked away in the cabnet. I used the player inventory
console command with the correct spelling of the Whack and it dissappeared from the cabnet
but I got a desk drawer one time and the chicken another time.

Is there a command that will work for removing or deleting items from inventory when the wrong
item is added?

Also. After reading how some of the game item names and how they are handled have changed.
Is there a new list out with these new game item names and what to use in the console when it
has to be, or is chosen to be, used?

Thanks!

Tenosyam

Re: Issues with wrong items adding to inventory with console commands

Postby Tenosyam » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:38 am

Doors:
"Bathroom Door", "Bedroom Closet Door (Left)", "Bedroom Closet Door (Right)", "CabinetLeft", "CabinetRight", "Desk Drawer Left", "Desk Drawer Right", "Fridge", "Garage Door", "Laundry Room Door", "Master Bathroom Door", "Master Bedroom Door", "Nighstand Drawer 1", "Office Drawer Left", "Office Drawer Right", "Pantry Door (Left)", "Pantry Door (Right)", "Safe", "Slider Door", "Small Spare Closet Door (L)", "Small Spare Closet Door (R)", "Spare Room Door", "Spare Room 2 Door", "Study Closet Door (L)", "Study Closet Door (R)", "Study Door", "Upstairs Bathroom Door", "Utility Closet Door"

InteractiveItems:
"Ashley's Panties", "AshleyTop", "Blue Hair Dye", "Broom", "Cabernet", "Camera", "Cell Phone Jammer", "Cereal", "Chardonnay", "Chicken", "Chicken Nuggets", "Choclate Syrup", "Clear Eyes", "Clothes", "Coffee", "Computer", "Condom", "Credit Card", "Derek's Shirt", "Diary", "DirtMound", "Dryer", "DVD2", "Eggs", "Empty Cup", "Face Cream", "Faucet", "Fifty Dollars", "Fire Pit", "Flask", "Flower", "Gastronomy Book", "Glasses", "Gutter", "Hot Tub Stairs", "Jack Daniel's", "Joint", "Kettle", "Key", "Key2", "Laptop", "Madison's Phone", "Marijuana", "Mayonnaise", "Merlot", "Microwave", "Natty Lite 1", "Natty Lite 2", "Natty Lite 3", "Natty Lite 4", "Natty Lite 5", "Natty Lite 6", "Painkillers", "Paper", "Pencil", "Petition", "Phone Call", "Phone2", "Phone3", "Phone5", "Pizza Box", "Potatoes", "Printer", "Remote Control", "Router", "Rum", "Salami", "Salmon", "SD Card", "Soda", "Speaker1", "Speaker2", "Spoon", "Stove", "Sweeties", "Tablet", "Thermos", "Thermostat", "Toaster", "Towel", "USB Stick", "Vickie's Panties", "Vodka", "Washer", "Whipped Cream"

player inventory "item" remove

LLLeon2017

Re: Issues with wrong items adding to inventory with console commands

Postby LLLeon2017 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:41 pm

NOW THAT'S A LIST!!!

THANK YOU!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Return to “House Party”