Happy New Year from Eek! Games!!

The current game in development by Eek! Games. Discuss testing and development, suggestions and ideas that you would like to get back to the developer.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

erasmus

Happy New Year from Eek! Games!!

Postby erasmus » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:40 pm

Hellooooo everyone (I'm already into the whiskey and egg nog, so let me have this)! Just wanted to send warm wishes to you all from the Eek! Games team, and our hopes that next year is a terrific year for all of you. Thanks once again for all of the support and feedback you've provided over the past year, it truly is helping to shape House Party (and later...Office Party!) into the game we hoped it could be. Stay safe, stay warm, and keep your brahs (bras? brah-lettes?...bretts?) close!
Erasmus
Quality Assurance and Customer Experience Manager

panzer.tc

Re: Happy New Year from Eek! Games!!

Postby panzer.tc » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:40 pm

Hello All!
Here! Here! I second that sentiment! [Drunk guy elbows his way up to the bar] I would like to give my humble thanks, and gratitude to the Eek! Games team, for all of their hard work on my recent favorite game. It caught me by surprise by being so out of the mainstream of games I was used to (I'm normally a wargamer), for creating this awesome forum for discussion and advice, and if I had actually read more than just the most recent posts - might have saved me some heartburn and whining... :oops: On that note thanks for tolerating my nonsense. :shock: ;)
I can't wait for what the new year will bring.

I send my best wishes, to you and all of yours, for the Christmas that just passed and for the promising New Years ahead!
Thank you Eek! Games team, thanks to my fellow gamers and House Party fans!

Now where did I leave my RUM and Egg Nog, dang it - Katherine won't let me near her without it... :D :lol: :) :o :shock: :roll: :? 8-) :geek:

erasmus

Re: Happy New Year from Eek! Games!!

Postby erasmus » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:45 pm

panzer.tc wrote:Hello All!
Here! Here! I second that sentiment! [Drunk guy elbows his way up to the bar] I would like to give my humble thanks, and gratitude to the Eek! Games team, for all of their hard work on my recent favorite game. It caught me by surprise by being so out of the mainstream of games I was used to (I'm normally a wargamer), for creating this awesome forum for discussion and advice, and if I had actually read more than just the most recent posts - might have saved me some heartburn and whining... :oops: On that note thanks for tolerating my nonsense. :shock: ;)
I can't wait for what the new year will bring.

I send my best wishes, to you and all of yours, for the Christmas that just passed and for the promising New Years ahead!
Thank you Eek! Games team, thanks to my fellow gamers and House Party fans!

Now where did I leave my RUM and Egg Nog, dang it - Katherine won't let me near her without it... :D :lol: :) :o :shock: :roll: :? 8-) :geek:

Haha well we are very glad to hear we're generally going in the right direction, and we're happy you've found a good community here with us! I too am usually a competitive shooter/MMO-type player; this genre has been a bit of an adjustment :) Thank you for the support and good luck with Katherine :P
Erasmus
Quality Assurance and Customer Experience Manager

Return to “House Party”