Endless time to recharge sex cpunter after update

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Al Gat 83

Endless time to recharge sex cpunter after update

After the latest update, I experience a problem with the sex counter.
After having sex with a character, the counter that prevents you from having sex again (the sex recharge counter) is stuck, and you can't have sex again.
When you masturbate, the sex counter recharges, but at a slooooooow rate.
Am I the only one to whom this happens?
eekdon

Re: Endless time to recharge sex cpunter after update

Can you reproduce this in-game, try whatever you can think of to fix it (like masturbating), and then press F5. Click the Save Log button at the bottom of that window. The Debug Log window will tell you where the file saves to. Post that here when you can and I'll take a look.
peter980

Note that the actual recharge rate time is longer in 0.19.4, than it was in 0.18.2 (around 50% slower?), and that is not a bug.

Also, during Vickie content having high orgasm sensitivity does not give you a quick recharge rate, as before.
But any orgasm from that point forward in Vickie's story will decrease recharge rate time until it gets to the point where the rate is similar to one in 0.18.2.
Al Gat 83

erasmus wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 5:15 pm Can you reproduce this in-game, try whatever you can think of to fix it (like masturbating), and then press F5. Click the Save Log button at the bottom of that window. The Debug Log window will tell you where the file saves to. Post that here when you can and I'll take a look.
Here it is, attached to this reply. Please note that I saved the Log after having sex with Ashley, then the counter was stuck; it wasn't just slow to recharge, it was freezed. I put off the penis and tried to masturbate, but obviously it didn't work. Then I saved.
peter980 wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 5:50 pm Note that the actual recharge rate time is longer in 0.19.4, than it was in 0.18.2 (around 50% slower?), and that is not a bug.

Also, during Vickie content having high orgasm sensitivity does not give you a quick recharge rate, as before.
But any orgasm from that point forward in Vickie's story will decrease recharge rate time until it gets to the point where the rate is similar to one in 0.18.2.
It is not simply slower: it doesn't recharge at all after having sex with a character. It remains stuck and you cannot have sex again or masturbate. I think this is a bug.
If you masturbate, instead, it recharges at a very very very slow rate.
Attachments
DebugLog 05_30_2021-020143AM.txt
(43.2 KiB) Downloaded 183 times
eekdon

Thanks, I'll take a look when I can.
eekdon

This is from a loaded game. We always recommend starting a new game when a new stable release goes out to avoid bugs like this, or "invisible" items, character interaction issues, etc.

Can you try playing the same content in a new game and see if the issue presents itself?
Sinep13

I am having the same issue. Not sure there was an update last week but all saved game now end up with a one hook up and done. The infodump from today Was a Repeat with Katherine and went directly to a cut scene that never recovers. Just started the game last week and had no loaded games. When this started.
Attachments
DebugLog 05_29_2021-021149PM.txt
(863.08 KiB) Downloaded 167 times
DebugLog 05_29_2021-020748PM.txt
(21.58 KiB) Downloaded 178 times
eekdon

If it's a saved game, then that is likely the issue. As an Early Access/incomplete game we're still making huge numbers of changes in every update, and most of the time this leads to compatibility issues with save game data. See this thread for more info: https://forum.eekllc.com/viewtopic.php?p=913#p913

I can suggest a fix for you, but it will disable earning any Achievements in the current playthrough. Every time an update comes out, it's recommended that you start a new game if you run into any issues when loading an old save.