A Few Suggestions

The current game in development by Eek! Games. Discuss testing and development, suggestions and ideas that you would like to get back to the developer.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

Obeewan

A Few Suggestions

Postby Obeewan » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:36 am

I have only recently started playing this game, and thought id give a few thoughts on good things that could be added or improved.

Some of the girls wanting to be cummed in, Some of the girls wanting anal, after you have gotten a blowjob a few times, the next time it might lead to more. Maybe a little more cinematic camera during the sex scenes wouldnt hurt. Girls orgasms should also be improved. No reason not to have threesomes, and multiple orgasms in the same sex act either.

Unless i am missing something the only way to get Vicki to join the party is to sacrifice sex with Rachel, and text Vicki instead. I dont see any reason why that tech doesnt work twice, and so you can text it both ways. The you get to fuck Rachel first, and then invite Vicki. Or maybe Madison will invite her if you have her at full loving, or if you have her blakcmailed and she will do whatever you tell her...

Once the game is complete, there should be a way to fuck all girls in a single playthrough, as long as you play perfectly.

Other intimacies than just sex. Kissing, touching, massages. Variations in sex speed wouldnt hurt either. More sex toys than just a salami. Maybe found around the house or given as quest rewards. Along with different activities these would help sex acts last longer for those who wants that. Pussies should also get different ammounts of wetness... some might even squirt.

Curious to see if anyone agrees with any of this.

Happy new year everyone.
Obeewan

Obeewan

Re: A Few Suggestions

Postby Obeewan » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:39 am

One of the girls being a virgin is not a bad idea either.

Return to “House Party”