Uncensored ver?

The current game in development by Eek! Games. Discuss testing and development, suggestions and ideas that you would like to get back to the developer.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

tanylpureheart

Uncensored ver?

Postby tanylpureheart » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:43 am

Ok, I bought this game on Steam not long ago. I'm currently playing the 0.8.3 version newest release basically.

When I play it, I of course checked the settings immediately and found a button there unchecked for the censor, but when I complete the stories to get intimate with Rachael, Katherine or Vickie the sex itself is... censored? Why? Why is there no setting so IF you are someone above the age of 18, or in my cause I'm well above 21 I can't see the sex scene uncensored? What is up with that? I'm sure I'm not the only one that wants to see my character slamming up the chick he's done the story and completed it without a black bar showing the penetration with a big sign saying CENSORED, terrible things are happening! Its really annoying kills the fun.

I have enjoyed the storylines for Rachael, and Katherine and thought Vickie was really cool. I look forward to you finishing Amy as I got as far as getting her the pic of the American flag (wont post how to spoiler). I was said when I got the message letting me know that was all there was so far, or after making friends with a few girls and doing Vickie she would not give me more about how to see Madison's wild side or the other girls, so looking forward to see that also. The game looks real good, glad you fixed some of the pathing issues some have said. I'm still trying to figure out Brittney's storyline after you get her in the hottub, but I'll figure it out IF its finished that is.

My only grip with the game is not allowing those of us that are of the legal age (as this game really should be possible to purchase if you are under 18) can't turn off the uncensor bar so we can see the full sex scenes. I'd appreciate if you could.

Oh if anyone says "You can just go play Skyrim with sexlab, or OSA & OSex) Already have Skyrim, beat the main story, dawnguard, dragonborn and play it with many mods and I have sex lab, and I'm glad it doesn't censor the sex. be nice if the same was in this game also is all I'm saying. Thanks.

JohnWoo

Re: Uncensored ver?

Postby JohnWoo » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:54 pm

Here is the link to uncensored patch. http://games.eekllc.com/steam-patch/

It is just a simple text document that needs to be added to the censorship folder

tanylpureheart

Postby tanylpureheart » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:03 pm

Thank you so much for the reply JohnWoo, I appreciate it. Just downloaded it now and installing it. Thanks again. :)

JohnWoo

Postby JohnWoo » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:36 pm

You are welcome. What I like about the patch is the ease of it. If link ever stops working you can just create the text document with same name. It does not need the wording inside, but it is case sensitive. Enjoy House Party!

Return to “House Party”