is there a 0.8.3 walkthrough

The current game in development by Eek! Games. Discuss testing and development, suggestions and ideas that you would like to get back to the developer.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

Fucker_22

is there a 0.8.3 walkthrough

Postby Fucker_22 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:57 am

Is there an up to date walkthrough for 0.8.3?

ttant

Re: is there a 0.8.3 walkthrough

Postby ttant » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:58 am

One for 0.8.2 is available on patreon page, and there is not so much change between this two versions ;)

Fucker_22

Postby Fucker_22 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:26 pm

ttant wrote:One for 0.8.2 is available on patreon page, and there is not so much change between this two versions ;)

Ah, cheers ttant

LLLeon2017

Postby LLLeon2017 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:56 am

I found these issues continue from 0.7.3 all the way up to 0.8.3 in the STEAM version of the game.

I commented about the Stephanie sex for pay act not initiating back under version 0.7.3 with some of
the other players who have had the same problem getting it started and as yet, even under 0.7.7 and
now 0.8.3 I STILL can not seem to find or initiate the string of interactions with Stephanie to get the
cunnilingus for pay act with her to initiate so I can get the $50 to buy pot from Frank for Ashley. This
has not changed since I purchased the game in version 0.7.3 for my Windows 7 STEAM account and it
continued in 0.7.7 there and is present in 0.7.7 and 0.8.3 on my Windows 10 STEAM account.

Can you put out an outline walkthrough for harder to accomplish quests including the Stephanie sex
for pay so we can make progress in this without having to use console cheat commands?

I found a new similar issue with the new updated story lines in 0.8.3 for Amy's scavenger hunt and a
list of items for it that require actions from her to complete those items, IE; Flag Panties picture on
her phone and getting Brittney to the hot tub so she can get the pictures. When I start this interaction
with Brittney her only response appears to be about how she is enjoying her time watching Stephanie
dance. And Stephanie's response is always about the party being here in the living room until I turn off
the stereo. Then when I turn off the stereo Stephanie comments about needing help from Madison and
she takes off directly for Madison to turn it back on. No matter what I do or say to either girl I can not
get any different lines of response from either one of them.

CAN SOMEONE, ANYONE, PLEASE HELP WITH THESE????

ThanX!

Return to “House Party”