0.8.3 Amy's Story still not finished ?

The current game in development by Eek! Games. Discuss testing and development, suggestions and ideas that you would like to get back to the developer.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

SteveNoobGeek

0.8.3 Amy's Story still not finished ?

Postby SteveNoobGeek » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:23 am

I've done the Scavenger's quest but when she takes the snap, she told me that this is the end ?

dvd03cr

Re: 0.8.3 Amy's Story still not finished ?

Postby dvd03cr » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:07 pm

Where is the credit card? I can't find it

SirCarcass

Postby SirCarcass » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:39 pm

dvd03cr wrote:Where is the credit card? I can't find it

It's in the drawer of the computer desk by Frank.

RogueKriger

Postby RogueKriger » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:24 am

Anybody know how to convince Frank you aren't gay to get the condom? I feel like the solution is simple but I can't figure it out.

dream1979

Postby dream1979 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:56 am

let him see you perform a sexual act with a woman ;-)

evilbefall

Postby evilbefall » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:02 am

seems story sil isnt finished and its getting frustating we stil can fuck amy unless you play a cs or you get her naked with console commands

gabfarenheit

Postby gabfarenheit » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:36 pm

unless you play a cs or you get her naked with console commands

How do you do that ? :D

Yodelling

Postby Yodelling » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:07 am

I've gotten up to where Amy needs a picture of someone in their underwear with an american flag, which I'm assuming is Brittney. Have to get Stephanie in the hot tub so Brittney follows, but Stephanie doesn't want to go because of the music. I've managed to take one speaker and I'm pretty sure I'm meant to put that outside so Stephanie will go to the hot tub, Brittney will follow so I can get a picture of her in her american underwear for Amy.

Does anyone know how to place the speaker outside? Judging by the 8.3 photo there should be some pole (or stick) I am meant to put in the mound of dirt at the back to place the speaker on top. I've searched all over and can't find anything, not sure if its been implemented yet or I am missing something obvious.

Anyone progress past the american underwear stage for Amys quest?

ludiaelen

Postby ludiaelen » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:20 am

Yodelling wrote:I've gotten up to where Amy needs a picture of someone in their underwear with an american flag, which I'm assuming is Brittney. Have to get Stephanie in the hot tub so Brittney follows, but Stephanie doesn't want to go because of the music. I've managed to take one speaker and I'm pretty sure I'm meant to put that outside so Stephanie will go to the hot tub, Brittney will follow so I can get a picture of her in her american underwear for Amy.

Does anyone know how to place the speaker outside? Judging by the 8.3 photo there should be some pole (or stick) I am meant to put in the mound of dirt at the back to place the speaker on top. I've searched all over and can't find anything, not sure if its been implemented yet or I am missing something obvious.

2nd floor - in the closet there is a broom. Get it go behind hottub and use it on dirt , then place speaker on it.
But the story ends right there ;(

LLLeon2017

Postby LLLeon2017 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:14 am

ludiaelen wrote:
Yodelling wrote:I've gotten up to where Amy needs a picture of someone in their underwear with an american flag, which I'm assuming is Brittney. Have to get Stephanie in the hot tub so Brittney follows, but Stephanie doesn't want to go because of the music. I've managed to take one speaker and I'm pretty sure I'm meant to put that outside so Stephanie will go to the hot tub, Brittney will follow so I can get a picture of her in her american underwear for Amy.

2nd floor - in the closet there is a broom. Get it go behind hottub and use it on dirt , then place speaker on it.
But the story ends right there ;(

SO>> You are saying that once Amy gets the picture on her phone of Brittney's flag panties we can not ask her for the next item in the scavenger
list so we can go after that item? That SUX!!! When the story updates her quest before the flag panties it says 5 of 10 items have been completed!

Are we really going to have to wait for the next game version update to get the other items for Amy?? That AINT FARE!!!

Return to “House Party”