The Game Needs Better Audio During Sex Scenes!

The current game in development by Eek! Games. Discuss testing and development, suggestions and ideas that you would like to get back to the developer.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

LLLeon2017

Re: The Game Needs Better Audio During Sex Scenes!

Postby LLLeon2017 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:18 am

erasmus wrote:
LLLeon2017 wrote:Hello erasmus,

These incidents have happened during original story play as well as some of the
custom stories. Most frequent incidents are with the original story and withOUT
using any console commands. Just playing the game straight and trying different
story line goals in the game since the original story has so many routes to choose.

Hope this helps.
L

Hey yeah it does. I just want to clarify when you say you melt into the floor or grass in sex acts...THOSE are custom stories right? IF it is in the Original Story you'd have to be clipping through at least one floor and/or another surface being used for sex to melt into the ground or the floor of the house, based on where we've put those interactions. Thanks!

Yes erasmus. I have had it happen in BOTH.. Custom Stories as well as the Original Story.

With the exception of in the bed any action, using console codes to prime or just getting
there with the story, I have had action trigger OFF the bed and found the girl, and the
end of pecker, dissappear into the carpet EVERY time now.. And this particular incident
was win the Original story. It wasn't as bad when it randomly happened in 0.7.7 or 0.7.3
as it is in 0.8.3.

To verify this I ran the custom stories under the two previous game versions to test the
melting effect and the worst of it was feet/toes and elbows.. Not full waist lines, arms
and legs, or the player during mounting missionary.. So.. It seems somewhere in the 8.3
game update code it changed the interactions with the environment enough that sinking
or melting into the floor/ground is far more frequent and noticable now.

Thank you for your interest in following this issue and what could be causing it. It has to
be something simple to have so much difference between game versions. You all will find
and fix it.. We are confident you all will.

erasmus

Postby erasmus » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:23 pm

Hmm alright. It definitely shouldn't be happening with scripted intimacy scenes in the Original Story when no console commands are used.

Any chance you've got a video of this occurring?
Erasmus
Quality Assurance and Customer Experience Manager

LLLeon2017

Postby LLLeon2017 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:39 pm

Uh... I can try to get a video of it but I will have to finger out how to do that.

Is there a tool IN-GAME that will allow this or do you have any recommendations
for what to use? I have never done videos of game action. Just screen shots when
games have had that feature built in.

I can try to get screen shots of this happening with my cell phone and upload the
images to my computer and email them to you.

Give me some recommendations/advice for doing the one(s) you think would be
best options and I will give them a shot.

Thanks for your attention.

Teloric

Postby Teloric » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:27 pm

Steam has a video recording function. Unfortunately, I've never used this function, so I can't tell you what the commands are to initiate it.

ttant

Postby ttant » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:50 am

Fyi, for amd graphic cards (from hd 7700 to current ones), the relive feature included in the recent driver can do that to.

erasmus

Postby erasmus » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:23 am

Well, it's NBD if you can't. We will keep looking into it on our end, just having trouble replicating the issue with scripted/"intended" intimacy scenes in the Original Story.
Erasmus
Quality Assurance and Customer Experience Manager

Return to “House Party”