Issues/Dislikes in 0.7.7. What shouldn't have changed!

The current game in development by Eek! Games. Discuss testing and development, suggestions and ideas that you would like to get back to the developer.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

SteveNoobGeek

Re: Issues/Dislikes in 0.7.7. What shouldn't have changed!

Postby SteveNoobGeek » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:09 am

Yeah but how to finish the 'Simon Says' quest ?

ghost-x

Postby ghost-x » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:16 am

erasmus wrote:
ghost-x wrote:Does anyone have a problem with Madison Blackmailing quest (in version 0.77)?

I have restarted the game and did all the following steps:

1. Talk to Madison and tell her you'd like to get to know her better.
2. Talk to Madison again and ask her where the bathroom is.
3. Grab Madison's phone from the bathroom.
4. Tell Ashley that you can see the resemblance between she and her sister.
5. Give Madison's phone to Ashley.
6. Tell Ashley that you're in
7. Complete [Invasion of Privacy]
8 Give Madison's diary to Ashley
9. Open your inventory, select Madison's phone, and inspect it.
10. Click on Photos, then click on either Messages or E-Mail to send the photos to your phone. --> (Here I see a message confirming that the photos are already emailed to my phone)
11.Give Madison her phone back.

After doing all these steps, I talked to Madison again. However, there is no option allowing me to "Talk to Madison about the photos on her phone"...
What's wrong? :cry:

Are you using the English language option? We have confirmed that there's an issue when using Chinese (or any other language, assuming someone has done this already) where the "Simon Says" quest does not properly activate, and what you're describing in the end does in fact occur (missing dialogue option). Playing the game in English though does work, at least based on some testing I did earlier today.

Thanks for the reply! Yes, I am playing the Chinese version and the "Simon Says" quest can't be activated. When i change back to English Version it works properly. It should be a bug.

erasmus

Postby erasmus » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:29 am

ghost-x wrote:
erasmus wrote:
ghost-x wrote:Does anyone have a problem with Madison Blackmailing quest (in version 0.77)?

I have restarted the game and did all the following steps:

1. Talk to Madison and tell her you'd like to get to know her better.
2. Talk to Madison again and ask her where the bathroom is.
3. Grab Madison's phone from the bathroom.
4. Tell Ashley that you can see the resemblance between she and her sister.
5. Give Madison's phone to Ashley.
6. Tell Ashley that you're in
7. Complete [Invasion of Privacy]
8 Give Madison's diary to Ashley
9. Open your inventory, select Madison's phone, and inspect it.
10. Click on Photos, then click on either Messages or E-Mail to send the photos to your phone. --> (Here I see a message confirming that the photos are already emailed to my phone)
11.Give Madison her phone back.

After doing all these steps, I talked to Madison again. However, there is no option allowing me to "Talk to Madison about the photos on her phone"...
What's wrong? :cry:

Are you using the English language option? We have confirmed that there's an issue when using Chinese (or any other language, assuming someone has done this already) where the "Simon Says" quest does not properly activate, and what you're describing in the end does in fact occur (missing dialogue option). Playing the game in English though does work, at least based on some testing I did earlier today.

Thanks for the reply! Yes, I am playing the Chinese version and the "Simon Says" quest can't be activated. When i change back to English Version it works properly. It should be a bug.

Yep, we are going to work to get it fixed. Sorry!

hans_down

Postby hans_down » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:06 pm

Any chance of getting the cut line of Madison’s dialogue during the blackmail quest back?

Poobah

Postby Poobah » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:15 pm

korbeskorner wrote:Outside needs TIKI TORCHES! by the hot tub for better lighting & i'd put the white lights along the perimeter to mark the edge of the yard.

Frank would probably give you a quest to collect them for a rally he and his internet friends are having...

erasmus

Postby erasmus » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:39 pm

Poobah wrote:
korbeskorner wrote:Outside needs TIKI TORCHES! by the hot tub for better lighting & i'd put the white lights along the perimeter to mark the edge of the yard.

Frank would probably give you a quest to collect them for a rally he and his internet friends are having...

Lol I don't think Frank has demonstrated that kind of vibe but...yeah I don't think we're going to use tiki torches specifically at this point :P

Return to “House Party”