Ashley Madison sister war bug v15.5

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
SeaNPauL

Ashley Madison sister war bug v15.5

Ashley's outfits don't come off completely while getting bj in sibling war.

In the new updates I said earlier, please switch between options in the Ashley intimacy scene. Because the new players are trying to get it first and this remains a big disappointment. When the new sex position is sitting on the sofa, the girl jumping on it must definitely come.

As a new story, my advice is to be able to have a threesome with Ashley and Madison. :o

Finally, you should be allowed to have sex with any girl in the room you want, and I think it needs to be fixed.

Last edited by SeaNPauL on Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
eekdon

Re: Ashley Madison Sister War Bug v15.5

I do plan on expanding the intimacy options available with Ashley.

I don't think the "lore" in the Original Story lends itself towards an Ashley/Madison threesome :P So that isn't going to happen...unless Vickie is able to work some magic in later content we plan on adding for her.

As for sex in any room with any girl, we'll do what we can to add more freedom, but there are a lot of logistical limitations to such a goal.
peter980

There is also that VR device from Patrick.

Just saying... 8-)
eekdon

peter980 wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:20 pm There is also that VR device from Patrick.

Just saying... 8-)
:idea:
SeaNPauL

erasmus wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:45 am I do plan on expanding the intimacy options available with Ashley.

I don't think the "lore" in the Original Story lends itself towards an Ashley/Madison threesome :P So that isn't going to happen...unless Vickie is able to work some magic in later content we plan on adding for her.

As for sex in any room with any girl, we'll do what we can to add more freedom, but there are a lot of logistical limitations to such a goal.
Thanks for the return. Please do not forget the new sex position.

One more thing, when Ashley has an orgasm, her voice looks like my grandma. :) Like someone else's voice. Wish you changed it.
SeaNPauL

Dear admin, will you make intimacy options with ashley in the new update?
ttant

it's already there since ages.
eekdon

I believe the request is for the new intimacy positions. Won't be able to fit them in for this update, but I will in the next update.
SeaNPauL

erasmus wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:08 pm I believe the request is for the new intimacy positions. Won't be able to fit them in for this update, but I will in the next update.
No, this request is not for the new intimacy position, there is no system for Ashley that allows you to switch between missionary cowgirl wall sex options, that's what I want you to fix. I have been waiting for this update for a long time. I had a recommendation above for new intimacy positions.