Meltdown quest - water bottle

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
RukiRG

Meltdown quest - water bottle

Hi guys

I have a problem with Meltdown quest. I had a look everywhere and i couldn't find a solution. Basically I'm stuck in Meltdown quest when we have to fill empty vodka bottle with water. I collected it earlier in game by tricking Frank to leave his spot and steal everything from cabinet. Now I was supossed to inspect the bottle from cabinet and ask Frank if I can take it. After that to use the facet/sink to fill it with water, but as you can see in attached screenshots i'm unable to do it. Is any other solution for it? Any console command to add the bottle of water in inventory? I already tried to add it by console command, but I couldn't find it. I only managed to add washer, whale poster or hammer.

Cheers and sorry if I posted in wrong section
Thank you
Attachments
Untitled2.jpg
Untitled2.jpg (306.22 KiB) Viewed 4826 times
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (235.38 KiB) Viewed 4826 times
wargod

Re: Meltdown quest - water bottle

Same problem.
RukiRG

wargod wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:09 amSame problem.
I finally solved it. Try to point your cursors to the left, under the cans hanged on the wall. Possible a visual glitch or misplaced target
salmawisokya

RukiRG wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:19 pm
wargod wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:09 amSame problem.
I finally solved it. Try to point your cursors to the left, under the cans hanged on the wall. Possible a visual glitch or misplaced target
Okey :mrgreen: