[Mod] Bigger Boobs

For texture mods or other House Party mods. Texture mods are the only mods (other than Custom Stories) formally supported by Eek! Games at this time.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

All mods posted here are user-created, and offered "as is" by those users/authors.

Any mods not posted here will be deleted immediately.

Any mod that stops functioning as intended or that unexpectedly compromises the game experience for a user or the stability of their system will be deleted immediately. Regardless of our intent to moderate, note that use of ANY of these mods is at your own risk.

Eek! reserves the right to enforce any of the above rules and/or delete mod content without warning. Create and manage your own backups.
jimbobkirk

[Mod] Bigger Boobs

Hi folks.

I made a mod for bigger boobs, and a few others which i'll be posting later. This one is available here; https://www.nexusmods.com/houseparty/mods/29

Not sure if this needs posting here, but i've been working on a few mods recently. It says here "All mods not posted here will be deleted immediately". Does anyone know what that means exactly? Do I have to post about them here as well as on Nexus? How will they "delete" them? Delete in what way? From the files that the game runs? delete them from nexus somehow? :shock:

Anyway, i'm posting about this one here, but if you check the mods, there will be a few more by me available at the end of today. Just asking about this because do i have to list them here as well as there? I'm just doing this for a hobby... a bit of fun. But thought i'd share them with people :) Having to post about them in multiple places is just extra work for an extra lazy person lol.

edit: Not complaining btw, just trying to understand the rules :)
ttant

Re: [Mod] Bigger Boobs

i can't tell about the rule. Erasmus didn't come here since fews weeks, not sure in any other eek team member will answer your question.

About your mods, what's the difference between using it and the console command ?
jimbobkirk

Re: [Mod] Bigger Boobs

I wasn't aware there was a console command :o