New general NSFW content in the DLC's

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
DDP69

New general NSFW content in the DLC's

Is there any NSFW content that is exclusive to either of the DLC's? I´m not talking about the scenes that are tailored specifically to Liz Katz, but new poses etc that are available to the original characters, stuff that would (hopefully) be available in custom stories.

I hope this question hasn't been asked already, I've searched for an answer to my question but couldn't find anything.
ttant

Re: New general NSFW content in the DLC's

Liz catz / Doja cat dlc only focus on their story.

In my pov, all the stuff (thing or pose) are handled by the game engine, not the DLC.
About furniture / object : Some stuff were added (like a hamer for liz catz or the plexiglass pane for doja) which can be used in CS.
About position, the only pose i can think of (that was added), is the one where a npc can be stuck in the washing machine.
But i think all can be use in CS without having the DLC installed.
DDP69

Re: New general NSFW content in the DLC's

Thank you for your answer! I´m glad to know that I haven´t missed any content that isn´t related to the main story by not having the DLC yet.