sex acts

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Darklord

sex acts

Hello i was wondering if i could add more sex positions(animations) to this i have different ones from Renderotica and would like to know if it would be possible to add them.
eekdon

Re: sex acts

We have more animations to add in the future. We partner with Take One Studios (mocap.me) for many of our animations: http://mocap.me/
leproso04

erasmus wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:42 pm We have more animations to add in the future. We partner with Take One Studios (mocap.me) for many of our animations: http://mocap.me/
They would add positions like Reverse Cowgirl, it would be one of the best in the first person because if the game was only played that way, it would be good to add that position. Also that they are sitting on something, chair, bed, sofa, whatever and also mount it to the prota, the idea that we are looking at the ass and not the face, that's what I'm going, more animations of those would be good, also add handjob that there is not. Unless you get some third-person mod, it would be great too, to see a lot of different views on the camera, the positions. If you don't add so that there is a third person camera, add those potions that we have the camera view the woman's ass as well as the face as a cowgirl and missionary.
eekdon

We may have a reverse cowgirl already, just not hooked into a position or set up with our models yet. I'll have to take a look. I understand what you're saying overall. It'll just take some time to flesh out all the options.
leproso04

erasmus wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:35 pm We may have a reverse cowgirl already, just not hooked into a position or set up with our models yet. I'll have to take a look. I understand what you're saying overall. It'll just take some time to flesh out all the options.
Great then, hopefully they'll add it.