more Items

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Darklord

more Items

Hey all , i was wondering about adding more props into HP like a pistol that can be handled by you and others a professional video camera with stand for shooting a adult scene with Vickie, (a new quest) some bdsm furniture and props/gear ( Madison has a real kinky side ) you know just diff stuff to make more story lines , the more the better, and also it would be nice to be able to fight back even if you still get knocked out AKA game over or at least be able to slap another player, you know give them a wake-up call. lol
Darklord

Re: more Items

Just in case you are wondering why i would want some of this stuff added to at least the next CSC it would be for a story that would go like this , Katherines boyfriend shows up drunk to the party they get into a big fight, Frank having a crush on her tries to step in but, the guy pulls a gun on him forcing you to do something to calm the situation you have to enlist the help of Leah and another character , now i'm not going to spoil it to much but u get the gun put it in the safe tie the guy up with bondage equipment ( unlocking the bdsm eqpt) force him to sober up, u gotta keep the rest of the characters from calling police ( if they do it would end the party /game) you could slap one of them because they are hysterical over the gun being pulled.
eekdon

Re: more Items

Unfortunately we cannot create assets "on request". We don't have the team size for that, and it isn't the best use of resources. *However* when we're closer to a full release and/or when House Party is in "maintenance mode" (released and only needing bug fixes, smaller free content patches, migrating over new mechanics from Office Party wherever possible, etc.) we may have the time to add in highly requested assets that all of our story creators could benefit from.

I can say right now that we are almost assuredly not going to add weapons of any kind. At least not traditional ones.