Brainstorming : Everybodies Ideas for Office Party!

Eek! Games in general, the Sales Platforms you can find us on, our Services & Sites, Merch, Product roadmaps, etc.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
eekdon

Re: Brainstorming : Everybodies Ideas for Office Party!

As for LGBTQ+ content in House Party, we won't have the development time to come up with content and/or narratives to satisfy everyone, but we do have some romantic content for Derek coming in the next update, and more for Frank in the future as well! We'll be sure to maintain at least our current/planned level of HP inclusiveness once we start creating content for Office Party.

Great ideas in the last few posts, thank you all!

To touch on one additional thing: auto-save is coming in the next update for HP. It will be, for the time being, defaulted to every 5 minutes.
peter980

An idea for improving NPC AI.

When characters need to talk to the player in the party, they should not automatically beeling to the player, like they know where he is, but realistically try to find him.

Is player in vision, go to the player.
If not, go to area B.
Is player in vision, go to the player.
If not, go to area C,
Repeat...
Twitchhh

Sitting on a printer and taking a copy of your ass, should be a option :D
chimneyfish

Twitchhh wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:51 pm Sitting on a printer and taking a copy of your ass, should be a option :D
True story from when I was in college: a friend of mine had to photocopy his ass as a fraternity initiation stunt. Copier glass broke. He had to go to the hospital. Lesson: don't sit on a photocopier (especially if you are in the heavyweight category).

Another lesson from college (different friend): don't use your elbow to break a window like they do in the movies. Also, hospital. Followed by multiple tendon surgeries.
Twitchhh

chimneyfish wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:26 pm
Twitchhh wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:51 pm Sitting on a printer and taking a copy of your ass, should be a option :D
True story from when I was in college: a friend of mine had to photocopy his ass as a fraternity initiation stunt. Copier glass broke. He had to go to the hospital. Lesson: don't sit on a photocopier (especially if you are in the heavyweight category).

Another lesson from college (different friend): don't use your elbow to break a window like they do in the movies. Also, hospital. Followed by multiple tendon surgeries.
Damn that sucks, but I bet you both can laugh over it now. Well I wont bother trying it then, thanks for telling!

First story sounds like a great story that could be used in Office Party :D
DarkThunder31

Just wanted to submit a few of my ideas for Office Party hope I’m not too late these can also be used for House Party.

Bring back Katherine and revamp her look with a white button up shirt and black skirt going for the office secretary look.
You can now meet her boyfriend and fight him to win over Katherine and date her.

Fun side games such as Darts Poker and Volleyball.

You can now get the girls pregnant and see them have a baby bump.

Sneak under the table during meetings and use a magic wand vibrator to make the girls orgasm and humiliate them.

Have Thunderstorms and other Dynamic Weather.

Make a magic potion that will make the girl you give it to boobs grow way bigger you will need to slip it into their coffee or alcohol.

Being able to steal other people’s information from their computer or phone that you can then use to get them fired and get you promoted in the office but other people can do this against you as well so you will have to hide or lock up your items.

These are all for now will post more Ideas if I can think of anything good.
DarkThunder31

Well I did think of more ideas that I think would be fun.

Neon Lights Dance Party.

Alcohol Drinking Fountain to make it feel more like a party.

When you date a women she will treat you special and help you get promoted in the office which will make you more money.

Use a breast pump on women to get them to lactate.

Sex in the office and in the shower.

Have Balloons in the office and you can pop them.

Women will beat you up if you get them angry or have their boyfriend do it adds to the fighting system.

You can fight other women’s boyfriends if you win she will see you as the better option and date you instead but you must be making more money or have a higher job status.

Making more money makes you attractive to women so it would be a essential factor in the game as well as how you look.

Working out makes you stronger and better in fights also increases sex appeal.

You can get fired if you make the boss mad and make the wrong decisions then it’s game over or fail ending.

Spread Rumors and Lies about people to get them fired but this can also be used against you as well.

Decide what underwear your girlfriend will wear as well as her bra she will also make out with you if you make her happy.
eekdon

That's a lot of suggestions! Some good ones in there; consider us inspired! ;)
DarkThunder31

One last Idea Bring back Brittney and her assets to Office Party thanks. :D

Really looking forward to the game whenever it comes out.
Gegecucu

Hey,

Just a few ideas/propositions:

- In House Party, I REALLY like the fact that all the pictures you take with the camera (and whenever you want!) are stored so that you can take a look back at them later (in game). I would be glad if this feature could be reimplement in Office Party :D , and maybe improve (see below).
- To integrate it fully in the gameplay, the different NPC may react differently when you show up your camera/smartphone and depending on the situation (at work, during party, date, sex, etc.).
- Also, as a gameplay feature, there could be a possibility to take stolen pictures of the NPC (in disturbing moments - sexual or not) in order to have a way of exerting pressure on them later or as a quest for someone to get influence points.

Other ideas of gameplay:
- When having sex, you could earn "bonus points" when fullfilling partner pleasure bar before yours (in order to feel rewarded for not behaving selfishly or for having much sex skill). With the same idea, you could have "malus points" if you do not care about their pleasure / well being. In House Party, I do not think that it has a real influence when the NPC reach orgasm first.
- Each character should have different preferences for sex position / rythm / other (like groping, slaping, ...) depending on their personnality (or hidden personnality ;) ). Of course, doing what a NPC likes should quickly increase its pleasure bar and doing what it dislikes should not change its pleasure bar or even reduce it (an option may be available in the game option to disable it if it annoys some players). With these features, you should have a bit more challenge (linked to my previous point above).
- Unlocking specific abilities and/or skills could allow you to increase NPC's pleasure even if the current position/rythm/etc. is not in their liking.

Based on what is currently done in House Party, I do not think it would be very difficult to implement for a new game but I am not a game developer so this is only my opinion!

Feel free to tell me what you think about these ideas!

Thanks for the fun I had with House Party and I hope Office Party will a be an even more successfull project :)

Gege