Forum Guidelines

Talk about anything here, introduce yourself to the other forum members, or take a look at the user guidelines for this forum.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

Bobby
Site Admin

Forum Guidelines

Postby Bobby » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:11 pm

Please just be kind to one another. That's all I ask. Any posts attacking another member will be deleted, and multiple offenses will get you banned. Say hi! A great way to start is to introduce yourself on the Introduction thread, and then maybe leave a comment or two about your experience with any of the Eek! Games.

blank115

Re: Forum Guidelines

Postby blank115 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:07 am

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “forum.eekllc.com” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.

Someone should tell them this forum is for an adult games group...

Bobby
Site Admin

Postby Bobby » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:52 am

blank115 wrote:Someone should tell them this forum is for an adult games group...

Ha! Guess I'll have to take a look at the ToS. :)

Revolver21

Postby Revolver21 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:01 am

so.. you're going to ruin the game by censoring your own content, why is "hatred" ok. but not house party? sometimes you got to just make a statement and not just give in to the big $$

ttant

Postby ttant » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:45 pm

Censor is a steam requirement. Other plateform don't get censored and there is already a patch to remove the censor of steam version. So i don't get your point.

Return to “General Discussion, Introductions, and Forum Guidelines”