Derek Smash-- Help

Talk about anything here, introduce yourself to the other forum members, or take a look at the user guidelines for this forum.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

Vicky

Derek Smash-- Help

Postby Vicky » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:39 am

Spoilers ahaed

Spoiler:
So im at the point where Derek get beaten up by Frank and need to convince Patrick to help Derek fight..But Patrick cannot fight sober...and at this point im out of Alcohol........6 natty Lite given to frank, Chardonnay and Cabarnet given to stephanie , and Patrick wont accept the Rum i took from frank in exchange for Kathrene's nude pics...Please tell how to get partick drunk again??

Vicky

Re: Derek Smash-- Help

Postby Vicky » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:49 am

Okay , Is it true that i need to top up the flask from Rachel and give it to Patrick?? If so, Where's the empty flask...Literally searched the whole house top to bottom.

0fficialhawk

Postby 0fficialhawk » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:18 pm

Vicky wrote:Okay , Is it true that i need to top up the flask from Rachel and give it to Patrick?? If so, Where's the empty flask...Literally searched the whole house top to bottom.

It's on the table which frank guards, just check it again, there will be one which is empty. Inspect it, then go talk to frank and ask him if you can have the empty bottle since it doesn't have any alcohol. He will agree and let you take the bottle, then only take it. Taking it directly without inspecting and asking frank will just make frank beat your a##

LLLeon2017

Postby LLLeon2017 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:45 pm

Actually the "Flask" is in the right drawer of the desk with the laptop upstairs in the room Brittney is sitting in.

The empty vodka bottle on the table, pre version 7.7 or in the cabnet version 7.7, is for the water for your goal
of pleasuring Katherine.

Just a couple of helpful tips..

SteveNoobGeek

Postby SteveNoobGeek » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:45 am

Vicky wrote:Okay , Is it true that i need to top up the flask from Rachel and give it to Patrick?? If so, Where's the empty flask...Literally searched the whole house top to bottom.

You need to fill it with the thermos to get a filled flask and give it to Patrick and after that, he will fight with Derek. But how do you get the moment when Frank fight Derek, I don't find it

Return to “General Discussion, Introductions, and Forum Guidelines”