[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
ttant

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.15.5]

Translation updated to 4.4.3, sorry for the delay.
peter980

Version 4.4.4 is out!

Changelog

Tweaked availability of some actions for Madison during Simon Says and some other scenarios.
peter980

Version 4.4.5 is out!

Changelog

Small changes to when kissing intimacy options are available during the original story content to prevent glitches.
Minor optimizations and code redactor.
peter980

Version 4.4.6 is out!

Changelog

Fixed issue when some of the actions were not showing for Amy if you completed Scavenger Hunt.
Additional tweaks to dance party scripts to reduce chance of bugs.
DigitalSerpent7

I have played this through several times and I LOVE it. However, I was wondering if anyone could provide some spoilers or address some of the things below because I cannot figure them out.

1. For some reason, when girls have a high enough affinity, their main story quests break. After the dance party I couldn't pursue Rachael and Pat's content, nor Madison and Ashley's. Do I have to do all the main story stuff first before the GBP stuff?

2. The creator mentions that there are new interactions with certain items that weren't available in the main story. Which ones and how are they used?

3. What are the new things in the Simon Says quest aside from a BJ? It seems the same.

Than you and keep up the good work!
peter980

DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:09 pm1. For some reason, when girls have a high enough affinity, their main story quests break. After the dance party I couldn't pursue Rachael and Pat's content, nor Madison and Ashley's. Do I have to do all the main story stuff first before the GBP stuff?
I assume some of the original story scripting is preventing you to do those quests. Many parts of original story bits check if the character is not topless, and on the highest affinity level if you remove bra, characters will stay topless.
2. The creator mentions that there are new interactions with certain items that weren't available in the main story. Which ones and how are they used?
For example Thermostat. You can use it to switch between original clothing, swimwear and topless for girls that have enough affinity. And to work around the issue mentioned above too, if you want to do some parts of the original story later.
3. What are the new things in the Simon Says quest aside from a BJ? It seems the same.
Original Simon Says was all about posing and stripping. In GPB, you raise "love" meter by having Madison posting, until it gets high enough to get 'Seduce?' action to succeed. Then all intimacy actions are unlocked, including some small extras. Also, Madison will not mind groping from that point forward.
Additionally, there are Turn Around options added for convenience, during some poses.
Thank you and keep up the good work!
Thanks.
peter980

Version 4.4.7 is out!

Changelog

Fixed issue with intimacy when sometimes characters will not start intimacy, although all conditions are still met.
Fixed issue of Katherine not holding the phone when the ending of Stephanie DnD opportunity is supposed to happen.
Other minor changes.
peter980

Version 4.4.8 is out!

Changelog

Fixed some issues with Vickie hot tub scene, when abandoning it was not counted properly.
peter980

Version 4.5.0 is out!

Changelog

In the holiday spirit, added the ability to calm down Katherine, if she wants to punch player for some reason and he has increased affinity with her.
Fixed issue when some actions were available for Katherine, while she was in combat.
Tweaked Vickie social values, during the hot tub scene.
ttant

French Translation updated as well.