[Feature Request] New Sex Positions w/ Clothes & new "grabs"

Requests for new Custom Stories or discussion of your new Custom Story ideas.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Reinor441

[Feature Request] New Sex Positions w/ Clothes & new "grabs"

Sorry if someone already posted something similar, but I did not see it if so.

Sometimes sex happens before everyone gets undressed, ya know? was curious if possible to add later certain positions that could entail having clothes on unusual spots during sex. ie: pants around ankles during missionary w/ legs tucked up? or even panties to the side? Things like that.

As for the new "grabs", I was thinking like holding hair during BJ/ doggy, maybe an arm. Maybe add an interaction like when grabbing Amy's titty to add to which characters like what! No development experience from me, so I apologies if I am asking a lot.
ttant

Re: [Feature Request] New Sex Positions w/ Clothes & new "grabs"

Reinor441 wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:59 pmSometimes sex happens before everyone gets undressed, ya know?
It's mostly because the author of the custom story was too lazy to add the clothes check requirement. by defaut a position is a position. it has no requirement. sexual ones implies to be (partially) unclothed. This requirement is not hard-coded within the position routine, thus the author must do the check and fix it in the custom story.

This may lead the orgasm bar not to be display, thus the sex loop can't be stopped by itself.
Reinor441

Apologies, I didn't mean it in that context. I meant it as an example of real world scenarios where two people have sex before completely undressing. I did not mean for my post to sound like I was complaining of a glitch or error, simply asking for a "position" or scene where the player can have sex with someone while that someone has an article of clothing misplaced on them. Best example comes to mind is panties/pants around ankles. Maybe a shirt around the neck but pulled up to show the chest.
ttant

My bad, i didn't understand what you meant.

For such example, it's not yet possible as a deformed panties mesh like the one you want is not available in the game. maybe devs can create such thing in the future, but no guarantee.
Reinor441

ttant wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:18 am For such example, it's not yet possible as a deformed panties mesh like the one you want is not available in the game. maybe devs can create such thing in the future, but no guarantee.
I was under the impression that was what this particular forum was for, apologies
ttant

No appologies needed, this is exactly the purpose of this forum.
I just want to state that currently it's impossible, but no one knows what the devs will do/implement in next releases ;)
eekdon

I will just step in and say that right now we do not have plans to alter the placement of clothes on the character models. We could look into this for Office Party perhaps (pants around the ankles while getting nasty on a printer/desk/etc.) and back-port that kind of feature to House Party, but right now we are really zeroing in on what we need to do to finish House Party and get it "1.0" ready. Then we have post-release support for House Party to continue as well as our future project(s).

TLDR: the idea is good, but we'll have to add it to a wishlist for the future.

Regarding hair grabbing, that is going to be extremely problematic with the nature of dynamic hair and how the hand stays "attached" to a bone/point, but we can also look into doing that at a later time. The clothing idea is likely a bit easier than the hair, so if we did end up with some free dev time, we'd take the "lower hanging fruit" first, in all likelihood.
DJStabs

Is there any plan to add a “presidential” grab?
TheOtherGuy

How about some clothed/unclothed butt grabbing :?: