cum

Requests for new Custom Stories or discussion of your new Custom Story ideas.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Darklord

cum

would it be possible to have the cum stay on a person until they went and cleaned up? they could do this on their own sometimes or have to wait until you gave them the command this could lead to diff events happening. i should also add when a person gets into a fight they should have wounds , like a black eye or bloody nose ect..
Darklord

Re: cum

Ok so nobody else thinks this is a good idea ? i think it would be handy the cum staying on until cleaned up it would have diff affects with the other characters they might see the two of you leaving a room with it on you and know what you were up too this could cause a drop in their like for you, may even get you beat-up and it would be funny to see .. umm a cum filled a character walking around. you also might have to do more laundry lol and take a shower.
eekdon

Nothing wrong at all with the general idea. Just chiming in to let you know you've been heard ;) I wouldn't say this is at the top of our priority list but it's one of many things we can reexamine as we move forward with development.
Darklord

Thanks for responding Erasmus i hope yous do add this in , i think it's something the game is missing.
eekdon

No problem. FYI we actually DID have a VERY viscous solution in place for the ejaculate particles, but the performance cost of handling all the fluid was very high. It was more in-line with what was described in this thread, but we'd either have to optimize it or modify it heavily, OR add in a toggle for "particle details" :P so that folks with low-end systems wouldn't run into issues while ALSO ensuring both particle options function the exact same way. Not as easy as it sounds.
Ecolai

erasmus wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:30 pm No problem. FYI we actually DID have a VERY viscous solution in place for the ejaculate particles, but the performance cost of handling all the fluid was very high. It was more in-line with what was described in this thread, but we'd either have to optimize it or modify it heavily, OR add in a toggle for "particle details" :P so that folks with low-end systems wouldn't run into issues while ALSO ensuring both particle options function the exact same way. Not as easy as it sounds.
Would love to see such a system to be honest.
DJStabs

What about a reticle and some aiming? Like the grenades in Gears of War?
eekdon

DJStabs wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:10 pm What about a reticle and some aiming? Like the grenades in Gears of War?
Got a laugh out of me with this one. Not for a bad reason, maybe it's just late. I feel if we copied Gears on this one, we should also allow the NPCs to take cover behind a bed or corner :P

I understand what you're getting at though. Some more control over "ordinance delivery".
masterspanker

erasmus wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 2:05 am
DJStabs wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:10 pm What about a reticle and some aiming? Like the grenades in Gears of War?
Got a laugh out of me with this one. Not for a bad reason, maybe it's just late. I feel if we copied Gears on this one, we should also allow the NPCs to take cover behind a bed or corner :P

I understand what you're getting at though. Some more control over "ordinance delivery".
Well, that would be a convenient thing to have, wouldn't it? That bird you hate so much? No need to punch it! Let me take care of it with my new ordinance delivery method. :D
treyjones2

Ecolai wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:04 pm
erasmus wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:30 pm No problem. FYI we actually DID have a VERY viscous solution in place for the ejaculate particles, but the performance cost of handling all the fluid was very high. It was more in-line with what was described in this thread, but we'd either have to optimize it or modify it heavily, OR add in a toggle for "particle details" :P so that folks with low-end systems wouldn't run into issues while ALSO ensuring both particle options function the exact same way. Not as easy as it sounds.
Would love to see such a system to be honest.
Seconded...(thirded?). Would love to see more realistic cum. It seems alot of erotic games lack this feature... I'm assuming due to the challenges described. Would really be awesome if you guys managed to figure it out!