(Suggestion) should be more diverse

In this forum you can submit wish list items for the Custom Story Creator. If you are stuck in your story and need the ability to do something, this is the place to post a request to build a way to do it into the story creator. I will be giving priority to new things I work on with the story creator to items posted in this forum as I want the Story Creator community to grow.

Moderators: erasmus, ttant

Direstar84

(Suggestion) should be more diverse

Postby Direstar84 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:42 am

Just got this game, looked hilarious, and it is. I feel as if there should be a few updates made to the male orgasm it looks like string shooting from his penis...lol. also more sex positions would be good, handjobs, blowjobs, titjobs, missionary, doggy style etc. Use your imagination. And one last idea. Bigger houses more characters, maybe even party hopping options. Plz community let me know what you think of all these ideas.

blub

Re: (Suggestion) should be more diverse

Postby blub » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:21 am

Don't take this personally but all these "suggestions" boil down to one thing: More stuff. That's not really suggestion, do you think Bobby wouldn't do all these things if they wouldn't take 10,000 h to code? Remember he's one guy working on this with a bit of outside help, not some big team thata can stomp new levels out of nothing in a week or month.

That said I support your improvement suggestion of the string cum. There's an extra forum for suggestions in the "house party" section you should check out, this is the forum for general discussion.

Return to “House Party Custom Story Creator Wish List”