more buying options

Talk about anything here, introduce yourself to the other forum members, or take a look at the user guidelines for this forum.

Moderator: ttant

zurkhan

more buying options

Postby zurkhan » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:07 am

I'm a person who would like to contribute to the patron but none of those options suit me.

i'd love to donate 25-30$ but nothing reoccurring for multiply reasons:
#1: not only I but others may want to contribute big money selections such at 25$ or maybe even more but can only afford it one time.
#2: for those doing those purchases may just want to beta test the new versions pre-hand to see if they actually want to devote time and in this case money further into the future.
#3: it would make sense to make the 25$ one time pay and the 25$ reoccurring just the reoccurring option/selection has a little bit more benefits (what ever you can come up with) and I'm not complaining, I'm just trying to give a bit of you know, business advice, cause a lot of us like your game and lets be honest, some if not most (excluding me) are a bit under the age zone but can still benefit from this game and help all benefit financial wise when it comes to mothers credit card. Mothers honestly half the time don't care what the males do so long as they don't witness it, they don't care (masturbation/dirty games wise) but back to the topic, some people don't have the resources to do those reoccurring payments but still want to contribute 20-25$ but as a one time payment here and there. cant be bad to thing of payment methods like that or even furthering your payment methods all together like actual credit/debit cards or prepaid debit cards.

your fan zurk

ttant

Re: more buying options

Postby ttant » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:18 am

Please, enter and , keys are not paying option on your keyboard, feel free to use it when you write here.

Underage person should not play this game. so recurring payment should not be an issue as all adult can have their own bank account.

blub

Re: more buying options

Postby blub » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:46 pm

If you just want the current version you can cancel patreon at any time, there's no contract that forces you to stay any longer than you wish (Jack Conte is awesome). This should give you plenty of time to know whether you want to back this project or not.

Return to “General Discussion, Introductions, and Forum Guidelines”