For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
mike1097

Hello,

Last night I completed this story, though I do enjoy the original story, I enjoyed this story far more.
Disclaimer: Just because I prefer some aspects of Vickie story more, doesn't mean to say I dislike the main game in anyway. I love both!
The dialogue
In this story I felt the dialogue to be much more natural. She, and the responses felt more real, perhaps unlike other characters. As a result I felt I was immersed much further!
Humour
The main story did make me smile a lot, but this story did make me laugh (out loud.) The 'catnip' and the game at the end are the highlights. I suppose the personality of both characters were shown more, allowing the humour to come more naturally!
Puzzles
Within the main game, it can sometimes feel like a bit of a chore finding and collecting all these items, for so many different people, the quests and items in this story just felt more rewarding.

I really hope there are more stories like this!

Keep up the great work Eek! 8-)
korbeskorner

Re: Feedback: Vickie valentine day story

I got to the sex stuff & Vickie got stuck on the bed & I couldn't click on her. Did that not happen to you?
Its happening to others too.!
Vortimous

It happened to me two days ago, but yesterday when trying again (steam version) it was back to working normal.... not sure what happened or why. Gonna try and recreate tonight...

I wish you could interact with a few more things in the game like the camera... I like taking pics of them... things you can take or touch in the game are not clickable in these stories and although you dont need everything for a story like this, some things are cool to have.

I also wish they would impliment (I know this is general and not suggestions thread) but I wish if you get their orgasm bar full before yous is full (IE going down on them) then they would come and restart climbing to orgasm again. It would be nice to see (or hear) them come while you are haveing sex with them and not at the same time like it forces you now too.... Woull def be more realistic if the woman could come and keep going (stroking the male ego a bit here....) Plus, I really wish the game (short stories) didnt end when sex is over.... say you want to have sex again after cooldown... instead of playing again or loading game again... you should have a dialogue that you agree to stop and then the game ends... like say thanks or "Your welcome"... and then the game ends....
mike1097

korbeskorner wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:52 pm I got to the sex stuff & Vickie got stuck on the bed & I couldn't click on her. Did that not happen to you?
Its happening to others too.!

It didn't happen to me, usually any issues i have with interacting with characters from the main story is fixed by going to my last save or saving and loading that save. As it's quite a short story, if the above didn't work just restart and you can get to the end within ten minutes when you know what to do fast/
Vortimous wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:01 pm It happened to me two days ago, but yesterday when trying again (steam version) it was back to working normal.... not sure what happened or why. Gonna try and recreate tonight...

I wish you could interact with a few more things in the game like the camera... I like taking pics of them... things you can take or touch in the game are not clickable in these stories and although you dont need everything for a story like this, some things are cool to have.

Woull def be more realistic if the woman could come and keep going (stroking the male ego a bit here....) Plus, I really wish the game (short stories) didnt end when sex is over.... say you want to have sex again after cooldown... instead of playing again or loading game again... you should have a dialogue that you agree to stop and then the game ends... like say thanks or "Your welcome"... and then the game ends....
Good points!
eekdon

Hey thanks for the feedback all, I will pass this onto our writer!