Video Walkthroughs for Date Night with Brittney and A Vickie Vixen Valentine

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Rebusplays

Video Walkthroughs for Date Night with Brittney and A Vickie Vixen Valentine

So, I know a lot of people have had issues with the two new stories. I have done a bunch of walkthroughs for House Party. Hopefully these help out. If these are against the rules to post let me know please!

Date Night with Brittney:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fnXoKS7FEY&t=25s

A Vickie Vixen Valentine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9gN4eVALxg&t=25s

Hope these help! I know finding the stash took me for fricken ever!
korbeskorner

Re: Video Walkthroughs for Date Night with Brittney and A Vickie Vixen Valentine

WOOT! the cavalry has arrived!
thanx. I couldn't get a straight answer outta these ppl. it was driving me crazy!
you da man! Ashley has a brownie for you! :)
mada7

Re: Video Walkthroughs for Date Night with Brittney and A Vickie Vixen Valentine

korbeskorner wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:54 pm WOOT! the cavalry has arrived!
thanx. I couldn't get a straight answer outta these ppl. it was driving me crazy!
you da man! Ashley has a brownie for you! :)
It's more that you lose most of the point of the game if you're just told where to go and what to do. Half the fun of the game is figuring out what you need to do. If you just want the sex/nudity this game is a sorta roundabout way of getting that.
Rebusplays

While I partially agree I think certain times its necessary to use a guide. For instance I could not find the stash. I clicked on every container and it wasn't till I got the proper angle that it showed up.