[Feedback] Cheese pick up lines

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
peter980

[Feedback] Cheese pick up lines

As all you know, cheese pick up lines give negative approval from all girls.

But there is one exception with line for Ashley about Frank. If love interest is over 50% this line will give positive approval, and negative if lower then that.

I think something like this should be implemented for other cheesy lines too.
Vortimous

Re: [Feedback] Cheese pick up lines

I dont remember but I think Kathrine is the same way.... if you say the part about frank into her, she gets mad and you lose points... but if you say it later on after you woo her a bit, she has the same response but it plays in your favor and helps you out since she says Like if or something like that...

I could be wrong but I thought I noticed this... I too like that you can use these comments at the right time to help your cause rather than hurt... all depends on when you say it and whats going on... Hope more like this is added....
eekdon

When we start making major AI changes these pickup lines/one-liners will change in impact, to a degree. Many may still have in initial negative responses but they will not 100% lock you into a situation where you are "social meter"-locked out of quests and interactions with characters.
korbeskorner

The Raymond line should lead to Maddie anal. she knows she wants it! :P

Is there a reason to tell Maddie that Pat is stealing?
ttant

korbeskorner wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:47 pm Is there a reason to tell Maddie that Pat is stealing?
Just force her to leave and go see him
redwings16

I do it just to watch her kick his but lol