8.8 questions

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Vortimous

8.8 questions

In the original story, just want to make sure I am not missing anything... I have played all story lines (so I think) but want to know if I am missing any...

1 Can you have sex with Ashley, or is it only BJ as of now?
2 Steph, can you have sex with her? Or is it just going down on her (for the $50?) Could not find a way to actually have sex with her yet, just go down
3 Vickie (original story)... Had sex with her, but only in hot tub and only one position... is there any more to her storyline or is that it for now.. kind of surprised her sex was limited to one position and in the hot tub.... or I am doing something wrong....
4 Brittney? Sex in original possible or just seeing her naked since she is into steph/amy depending on the route you take...

I know the game is constantly changeing with updates... but can anyone answer these questions to the current version (I play steam version, not sure if that makes a difference) since its hard to tell what you can and cant do since somethings might not be in the game or just a bug...
peter980

Re: 8.8 questions

1) Only BJ
2) Same here
3) Only going down
4) That all thereis. There is more in Valentine's story
5) Not possible. Can see her naked in specific version of Amy questline. More in Brittney story
ttant

I'll just correct one point :

1) yes, if you stop the sorority route when asked.

Edit : misreading, my answer is for amy.
peter980

^Ashley, not Amy...
korbeskorner

Did the bathroom key get moved? I can't find it where it used to be!
ttant

korbeskorner wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:22 am Did the bathroom key get moved? I can't find it where it used to be!
Yes, in the garage, on one shelve.
peter980 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:56 am ^Ashley, not Amy...
You're right, my bad ;)
korbeskorner

thanx. that damn garage is becoming a black hole!
panzer.tc

You left out Katherine, whom you can have sex with as many times as you want.
Rachel whom you can have sex with if you don't call for Vickie to come over.
And Madison you can receive a BJ whenever you can get her alone after you humiliate Ashley.
Vortimous

I left out Katherine and Racheal because I finished both there storylines to completion and knew I had explored everything with them.... Its the others I was not sure about since you never know if you do the right things or see all the branching quests.... I did mention Madison and the BJ if you read again... I referenced it to ashley... and it was answered... looks like I did everything in the original, at least until they add more.. cant wait to sleep with madison, ashley, and steph....