What can I look forward to?

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
mike1097

What can I look forward to?

Hello, I have just bought House Party from Steam, great game. I have read the early access discrption, but still unclear what the ultimate goal is for the end product, and what new features which will be added? Is it near completion or can I look forward to a lot more?
Plus do you know when the Eek website will be out of maintenance as I would like to give the custom story creator a go!
WorldWarIV

Re: What can I look forward to?

I'm curious too. What percentage of the project would you say is done? Can't wait for more!
eekdon

Re: What can I look forward to?

mike1097 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:39 pm Hello, I have just bought House Party from Steam, great game. I have read the early access discrption, but still unclear what the ultimate goal is for the end product, and what new features which will be added? Is it near completion or can I look forward to a lot more?
Plus do you know when the Eek website will be out of maintenance as I would like to give the custom story creator a go!
The overall goal is to get the engine, story system, and graphics ready for our next title, Office Party. So this means there is a LOT more AI work to do, additional mechanics for handling more types of item interactions, intimacy interactions, animations, etc. Also there is further work to be done on graphics and performance optimization. The list is...long, really. I can't give you hyper-specific examples like "enable the use of the oven so the player can bake an eggplant for 30 minutes at 350 degrees, and then after letting it cool, use it as a sex toy in an orgy that takes place in a station wagon." I know that's the kind of amazing feature everyone was waiting for...<crickets>

We are hoping to have the site generally in full working order by the beginning/middle of next week and a link for the Custom Story Creator up by the end of this week. We'd go faster but that long list of improvements keeps distracting us.