Thanks for more than just a game

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Orintangio

Thanks for more than just a game

When I first started playing the game, I became frustrated with some of the puzzles and Frank. I played on and after doing some research for clues, I found the customization and console commands. I would have stopped playing this game a long time ago if not for the CSC and story modification aspects of this game. The challenge of creating custom stories had held my interest much longer than the game would itself. I would imagine, like programming, it's not for everyone. But thanks for letting us do custom stories. It's rewarding and fun.
eekdon

Re: Thanks for more than just a game

Orintangio wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:31 pm When I first started playing the game, I became frustrated with some of the puzzles and Frank. I played on and after doing some research for clues, I found the customization and console commands. I would have stopped playing this game a long time ago if not for the CSC and story modification aspects of this game. The challenge of creating custom stories had held my interest much longer than the game would itself. I would imagine, like programming, it's not for everyone. But thanks for letting us do custom stories. It's rewarding and fun.
Hi there, thanks for the kind words! We're glad we can provide an experience that's more than just shenanigans and ogling :D Good luck with your first story ;)