Motion sickness during sex scenes, lag during the game

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
CloudFlower

Motion sickness during sex scenes, lag during the game

Hello,

I tried the new update, and I noticed that during the updated sex positions such as doggystyle, the screen moves too much and causes dizziness. Is there any way I can fix this? I get a little dizzy inside the house, but I noticed that is only when I turn too quick. I am not sure if that is because the graphics are grainy?

The game also lags a bit more while I am outside.

I did not have these problems a few months ago.

Any help would be appreciated.
Last edited by CloudFlower on Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
peter980

Re: Motion sickness during sex scenes

Not officially, as far as I know.

Cowgirl position is safe, while doggy and missionary have wild camera swings.

Ideally, there should be way to tame the camera, even though player character swings wildly.
ttant

Re: Motion sickness during sex scenes, lag during the game

Try to play in windows mode using a lower resolution than maximized. This should lower the sickness effect and maybe give you few more FPS.
You can also try to change the POV field setting in the in-game menu.
eekdon

Re: Motion sickness during sex scenes, lag during the game

CloudFlower wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:48 pm Hello,

I tried the new update, and I noticed that during the updated sex positions such as doggystyle, the screen moves too much and causes dizziness. Is there any way I can fix this? I get a little dizzy inside the house, but I noticed that is only when I turn too quick. I am not sure if that is because the graphics are grainy?

The game also lags a bit more while I am outside.

I did not have these problems a few months ago.

Any help would be appreciated.
See if the other suggestions by posters here help at all. In the meantime we'll see what we can do ;) https://imgur.com/rEYgnig