0.9.6 Going Live Today Everywhere!

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
eekdon

0.9.6 Going Live Today Everywhere!

Oh snap, GET IT!

For those of you who may have missed them, here's a full summary of the cumulative patch notes between 0.9.3 and 0.9.6:
https://steamcommunity.com/games/611790 ... 8464826532

You can also always review our change logs/notes at any time here:
http://games.eekllc.com/house-party-ver ... ase-notes/

For those of you who miss the old launcher/configuration splash where you could configure your keyboard/mouse inputs, see the note about holding Alt. What you need to do is, after hitting Play (so before you see the new Main Menu), immediately hold the Alt key for a few seconds (or until the configuration window comes up). Tada, input configuration!

All other graphics and game settings are handled in-game now. Thanks for your ongoing support and patience! Next update will be content focused, so stay tuned!
cara4lyfe

Re: 0.9.6 Going Live Today Everywhere!

All saved games are gone, all custom stories are useless FeelsBadMan.
But nice model update everyone looks a lot better!
peter980

If you are on Steam, you can switch to beta channel with 0.9.3 and play old saves and custom stories compatible with 0.9.3.
Ashley_fan

cara4lyfe wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 3:52 pm All saved games are gone, all custom stories are useless FeelsBadMan.
But nice model update everyone looks a lot better!
This is why i stopped making custom stories. It is one of the coolest features of house party but their life cycle is so short.

I do love the new updates from EEK! though. This latest one made the game look amazing.
Ashley_fan
arbathur

Rachael's not a red head anymore. I'd suggest putting that back or rename most of her quest hahahhaa!!!!