Can't Break Into Madison's Phone? [0.93]

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
TheHitman

Can't Break Into Madison's Phone? [0.93]

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I can't get into Madison's phone. I got the code from her textbook, but whenever I try to put the code in, I get a text box saying it'd take forever to guess. Is this bugged, or?
ttant

Re: Can't Break Into Madison's Phone? [0.93]

Are you talking about the original story or a custom story ?

In the first case, it's not the way it means to be played. Ashley must unlock it for you. There is no other way around.
For sluttier party, you just have to use the diary on the phone, or use ashley. Anyhow, better ask for help for custom stories in their own topic ;)
Ashley_fan

The code from the textbook is for the safe, not the phone.
Ashley_fan
TheHitman

ttant wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 4:06 pm Are you talking about the original story or a custom story ?

In the first case, it's not the way it means to be played. Ashley must unlock it for you. There is no other way around.
For sluttier party, you just have to use the diary on the phone, or use ashley. Anyhow, better ask for help for custom stories in their own topic ;)
I meant the vanilla game, turns out I'm just dumb lol. Had no clue you had to have Ashley unlock it. Oops -_- Thank you!
TheHitman

Ashley_fan wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 4:21 pm The code from the textbook is for the safe, not the phone.
....That would explain the issue then lol, thanks!