Visual mods (ie clothing)

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Soloman1973

Visual mods (ie clothing)

Hi sorry if this is an obvious question but I'm kind of in a hurry and this is going to sway me toward buying this game or not.

I've seen that this game has an active modding community, but they seem to be centered around "stories". From what I can tell these affect game play more than anything.

What about the visual side of things? Are there clothing or character editors? And before you ask, no I don't just want to see the girls naked. I mean can the clothes the girls wear be altered easily.
ttant

Re: Visual mods (ie clothing)

Short answer, no. Such tools are not yet available, but they will be, one day.

Customizing character can be done using built-in console, but even if there is no so much options right now, it's a good start.
eekdon

Re: Visual mods (ie clothing)

As ttant said right now it's all about the console, and as you said, stories. Right now about the most you can do with clothing is take it off, put it on, and in a handful of cases, swap textures. We are going to look further into visual mods, Steam Workshop, and more since the team DOES think those would be awesome for the game, but those are a few items on a very long laundry list right now :(